Stop followers, NPCs and enemies using doors.

MaximumPain

I've been working on a mod called Sovngarde and Skuldafn Overhaul and can't figure how to stop followers, NPCs and enemies using doors.

I've checked "Minimal Use" and "Do Not Open In Combat Search" but enemies stll follow from Shor's Stone to Sovngarde. I only want the player to be able to access the door nothing else. It's a bit annoying having a bear, for instance, travel through to Sovngarde...

Followers don't travel from Sovngarde to Skuldafn but do travel from the Shor's Stone teleport to Sovngarde. Don't know why...

Edited by MaximumPain

Hm, well are you sure you placed a collision box large enough that NPC's can't reach the door? I'm not sure if that is the problem, but you could try to use a large box what would completely contain the door's "green" navmesh triangle.

Sorry if I send an answer that is something you are sure about. I had really no better idea, usually my problem is the opposite of yours.

P.S: Are NPC's (especially Followers) using a teleport door, or fast travel?

Edited by Gilron

I did test with a collision box large enough so that the followers couldn't 'pysically' reach the door and encompassing the heading and navmesh triangle. I would have thought this would work...

Anyway by chance I found out what does work. All you have to do is add either DefaultNoEnemiesFollowDoorScript (I haven't tested this one but presumably blocks only enemies) to a teleport door (both ends if needing to block in both directions) or DefaultNoFollowDoorScript which blocks all NPCs.