How to bring the D into Skyrim?

RuRokku

Tenacious D that is!
For as long as I can remember I wanted to add two travelling NPC bards, that visit the taverns of Skyrim for open mic night. I imagine there could be quests associated with each hold they visit, so depending on when you meet up with them, there could be different options available. Most of their voicing could be as easy as getting HQ recordings from almost anywhere. However, I have never made a mod before. SO i'm actually wondering how I would even go about such a task. It might just be easier to request someone to help make it with me.

What I'm thinking for them is just a general world task of going to taverns, then possible world events,quests etc. Every quest completion or world event, unlocks a new song they play at taverns. here are the inspirations

1.The missing link: is it possible that Sasquatch is real?: go on a quest to search for an overly large Troll named sasquatch

2.The greatest song in the world : you see the D along the road, when suddenly a powerful Daedra appears, requesting them to play the greatest song in the world.

3. The quest to slay the hydra : well maybe not a hydra, but I'm sure we can attempt to kill something in a cave!

4. Rise of the phoenix : after finding the pic of destiny, a quest begins to return it to it's rightful master, a giant phalic creature made of flames! This changes the D into Grey Beards, and joins them at the monestary, where they rock out all their jams

pics on how they could fit in this world of ours.
thanks for looking at the post!

Edited by RuRokku

Remember all of the content has to be original, you can't simply import their songs, or any audio made by them without their permission first.

Remember all of the content has to be original, you can't simply import their songs, or any audio made by them without their permission first.

any idea how to obtain their permission?

Not really, if they have a facebook page or something you might be able to contact them there.