History or Biology?

Keanumoreira

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

School and university already finished. So, if I'd get a 2nd chance I'd choose history, cos the path of the offspring of the last Neandertal woman through the ages up to the today Governator is amazing.

Take your protein pills, boys

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

School and university already finished. So, if I'd get a 2nd chance I'd choose history, cos the path of the offspring of the last Neandertal woman through the ages up to the today Governator is amazing.

You just could not resist taking a political shot, even in an educational thread, so predictable.

I was a History major as an undergrad, so I will go with History as more interesting but Biology probably would be more practical in terms of useful knowledge in in the present economic environment.

I've finished my school and university education too, and now i'm thinking both are important. To be honest i haven't need one of them for my studies (only math, math, math and math :unsure: )

But it is important to know the history of the world, so we can prevent the mistakes by learning of our history. Biology is important too because you need it to understand how life is working.

I've voted for history because in class 11/12 i had kicked biology.

You just could not resist taking a political shot, even in an educational thread, so predictable.

[snip]

A political shot? Nice try, soldier! Actually it's a genetic shot :laugh:

[snip]

A political shot? Nice try, soldier! Actually it's a genetic shot :laugh:

A thinly veiled attack on the Governor of California comparing him to a Neanderthal, It is always wise to consider one opponents at least as intelligent as one's self. You picked him for his Austrian genetic lineage not his politics...how droll. It's sailor btw. Genetics as covering fire for politics, still predictable.

An Austrian anabolic baby that has made a brilliant career as actor up to US governor was meant. No more - no less!

It'd be wiser for you to realize the point of safe return. It's enough, my dear ex-friend.

Ha, Aurielius, you have to admit Surenas answers are absolute gems ... sy is op en wakker ... anyhow, I've always loved history, at one time the central American cultures held me captivated for years.

But I'm biased because I love jungles, rain forests, normal arboreal ones etc and I suppose that to live in them - like the last neanderthal woman lol - must have been quite an experience.

Biology nah, I know how my body works ....

Ha, Aurielius, you have to admit Surenas answers are absolute gems ... sy is op en wakker ...

I wouldn't say that exactly, unless you share the English love of the sarcastic/ironic.

And by the way, Surenas, less of the telling people what and when to post eg "It'd be wiser for you to realize the point of safe return." Smacks of forum vigilantism and pretending to be a staff member.

Anyway...on topic. I find it quite impossible to choose between the two subjects, as I find both fascinating . As a graduate in Law (it may surprise some of you to hear that I am not quite as thick I am sometimes made out to be...), that means that I have of necessity taken on board a lot of history, of my own country and of other countries too. But biology, finding out about nature and the very essence of being, that too is incredibly vital and interesting to me.

Oops - do we have an off topic nest here? :woot:

Yoda saying,

Always two by two they are. A master and an apprentice.

But which is to be destroyed first, the master or the apprentice?

Sorry, but I don't take you seriously, ginny. You strike a false note, the too personal one, as usual. Let's go at that. It's healthier for all of us.

@ Ginny & Suranas

We've all been over this crap before. So just stop. Closing this thread and any others you two decide to choose to start to bicker in. If it continues to be a problem, you will both receive strikes. You're sick of it, and so am I. Either learn to co-exist or you will have a larger problem on your hands. This forum and other users should not be subject to this brand of personalized garbage. This is your public warning.

*edit* It has been pointed out that others have choosen to involve themselves in this drama. Let it be known that if you are seen as starting this mess somewhere else, you will be given a strike as well. Enough is enough.

Edited by Vagrant0