Just asking

delkdude12333

On the multiple accounts, be sure to let the staff know as soon as possible as multiple accounts are forbidden. Get caught and all will be banned as attempt ti circumventing the system.

Don't bother Dakrk0ne, but see which staff members are on line and pm them.

How exactly does that circumvent the system? I've always wondered. I mean, it seems the most you could do is give yourself Kudos or something, and that ultimately has little effect...

There have been a couple of time where some zipper-head, thinking he was being cute/clever/funny went and uploaded a virus to the Nexus claiming it was a mod. He then logged into each additional account he has and went on and on about how this was a "must have file". A few dozen people downloaded it and got a trojan instead.

Circumventing the system can also mean that when you get banned, the mods want you to stay gone. If you just open another account, you circumvent that meaning they not only have to ban you again, they have to ban your IP address as well (and I get the impression banning a user like that is both time consuming and a major pain in the arse).

...if I'm mistaken, let me know and I'll delte this

@Raithfyre: Previous members have found many ways to abuse the system with multiple accounts. I will not go into any of them here as I don't want to give current members any ideas that will make more work for us.