Newly added files are corrupted since the Maintenance routine today

MilletGtR

Hi,

I just uploaded a new version of my mod iActivate, during which a site Maintenance took place, at around 15.00-16.00 GMT+1 today. All uploaded files that took place after the maintenance are corrupted. Via NMM the file simply does not download and just says 'Error'. When downloading manually, it says the file is 0 kb in size and is corrupted upon opening the file.

Here are a few links to files that are corrupted:

iActivate (only v3.0)

Krikke the femaleorc follower

Crafting Requires Tools - Hunterborn

As you can see, what these files have in common is that they were uploaded after 15.00 GMT+1 today.

I hope this is posted in the right place, and that someone who can do anything about it sees it.

MilletGtR

Hmm, I'm not a site dev and regular staff can't do much about it, but I wasn't able to download the v3.0 of your iActivate myself either, 'until' I tested all server options available and found the only one not producing a 0B file to be the Kent Premium server, the primary root host of all files uploaded before they're distributed to the others and the CDN. The file downloaded from the Kent server is intact and extracts fine.

It's possible there was an issue with distributing the files to the other servers and the CDN, though I wonder how they ended up as 0B files instead of missing completely.