Arena/Gladiator mod

ciddde

Hello!

This is my first request and some of you might agree and some of you might disagree, but i think its a kinda kewl idea! :P

OK, so i have watched all episodes of Spartacus blood and sand season 1, and it was AWESOME!! (Highly recommend that you watch it!!)

So my idea is an Arena BUT no guns, only melee weapons and armor (like they used in roman times) :0

Ye, i know there was an arena in the pitt but it was to short and guns only made it shorter =(

and i really think that this will be a great mod, think about it slaves, raiders & champions fighting for freedom, money & fame!!

here is an example of gladiator armor:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31569

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/292/6/5/GLORY___by_adonihs.jpg

Please, share you thoughts!

Stop reading my mind :whistling: .

This is on the shelf for a long time now. I started working on it again last week.

Spoiler Pic 1 for a future version of FNNCQ

I already got the permission to use the Armour and the conversion is halfway done:

Spoiler Pic 2 for a future version of FNNCQ

I found it before you posted your request. But don't be to excited. It takes time to complete this mod. It has grown bigger then I thought.

Stop reading my mind :whistling: .

This is on the shelf for a long time now. I started working on it again last week.

Spoiler Pic 1 for a future version of FNNCQ

I already got the permission to use the Armour and the conversion is halfway done:

Spoiler Pic 2 for a future version of FNNCQ

I found it before you posted your request. But don't be to excited. It takes time to complete this mod. It has grown bigger then I thought.

Finally!!! A real mod!! :D PLS! put it up on nexus so we can follow you´re progress :D

OH! btw! ive learned some 3d max and photoshop in school (1 year 3dmax, 2 years photoshop). Im not perfect but if there is anything you need i might be able to assist!! =]

Edited by ciddde

Sorry this one isn't ready yet to be uploaded.

As always ... I had a small idea (Slave Arena) ... I begin to implement it ... then I think the player should work a little to get this price ... implement this ... then I have a small idea while making this ... and so on and on.

FNNCQ is now pretty stable, widely used and I don't want to ruin the games of other people with a unstable addon. This one will change a lot of my enslaving system. I have to make many tests before I can release a first version.

It wasn't fair to post this pictures ... I know. But you requested exactly the things I worked on in the same moment. I promise I work as fast as I can to get this done.

Sorry this one isn't ready yet to be uploaded.

As always ... I had a small idea (Slave Arena) ... I begin to implement it ... then I think the player should work a little to get this price ... implement this ... then I have a small idea while making this ... and so on and on.

FNNCQ is now pretty stable, widely used and I don't want to ruin the games of other people with a unstable addon. This one will change a lot of my enslaving system. I have to make many tests before I can release a first version.

It wasn't fair to post this pictures ... I know. But you requested exactly the things I worked on in the same moment. I promise I work as fast as I can to get this done.

Oki, great! :P

I didnt mean upload the mod, i meant more like this (RANDOM EXAMPLE!!!) http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12259 ... Where you can write down you´re plans, accomplishments and buggs etc etc :P

I will start a development (WIP) thread very soon (I don't want to make a file page for it, as long as there are no file to download :rolleyes: ) and post it here. I haven't decided yet if I make it here or on the Bethsoft forum (where I normaly keep my WIP threads).

I will start a development (WIP) thread very soon (I don't want to make a file page for it, as long as there are no file to download :rolleyes: ) and post it here. I haven't decided yet if I make it here or on the Bethsoft forum (where I normaly keep my WIP threads).

Okioki :P