Morrowind, screenshots and startup

Themisive

Hi I am about to start Morrowind, then go on to the other add-ons in this series Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

However, before I begin this, I would like to clear up some problems first. these are:

1. Is it possible to remove the long title sequence from the game?
  2. I think I know where to go to enable screenshots, but I'd like confirmation; and
  3. Where are the saves kept?

I grant that I have played this game before, but it was many years ago and on a different windows platform (Windows 98SE if I recall).

Hi I am about to start Morrowind, then go on to the other add-ons in this series Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

However, before I begin this, I would like to clear up some problems first. these are:

1. Is it possible to remove the long title sequence from the game?
  2. I think I know where to go to enable screenshots, but I'd like confirmation; and
  3. Where are the saves kept?

I grant that I have played this game before, but it was many years ago and on a different windows platform (Windows 98SE if I recall).

To LegoMan!Am94

I see what you're driving at, still I should have made my question a bit clearer. What I really meant was Ihis:

Is there any way of cutting down that intor title sequence, or do I get that each time I start the game?

In addition I should have asked about the Screenshot, there are 3 seperate lines in the config file, these are:

1. Screen Shot Enable=0
  2. Screen Shot Base Name=ScreenShot
  3. Screen Shot Index=0

Obviously, it seems that line 1 should end in a 1 to enable the screenshots. Unfortunately I can't seem to find any mention of a key that can be bound to act for screenshot, any ideas?

You can skip the main menu by pressing the Esc key. And you must make is so it is like

Screen Shot Enable=1

And click save and then press the Print Screen key to take a screenshot in Morrowind. It will save it into the Morrowind folder as a bmp. image.

Thanks, that was the data needed. I had an idea that I had part of the answer, but the key to use was the bugbear. still, it's all sorted now (and working well).

Many thanks again for you help.