[Request] Adoptable Children - Bryan Wilks Choice Also

JenniA

There is 2 requests here. I felt it better to make 1 post for both then 2 seperate posts. Each request is in a different color.

I saw the file where a player could adopt Bryan Wilks and thought that it would be great to be able to adopt any child in the wasteland, including the lamplighters. Not as companions, but just as adopts to give them a home. Players could send them to Megaton (or Tenpenny) and they could roam around megaton hanging out with Harden & Maggie... it could also maybe make it where Lucy West opens a school up in her home (an addition to it) where all the kids can go and learn during the day.

The other request is a different choice for Bryan Wilks. I know he can be adopted or sent to Vera but what gets me is that they (the game makers) gave him the name Wilks and there is someone else named Wilks in the game but they never mention that it might be his uncle. I am referring to Sargant Wilks who guards the GNR building. Maybe the mod could make it where he is a possibility and when you go speak to him about it, he sends you to speak to Sarah in the GNR building. When you tell her about Bryan's perdicament and that his Uncle is the Sargant she says she will transfer the Sargant to the Citadel should Bryan be sent to him. Once he agrees to take care of Bryan he will leave for the citadel and you can go tell bryan. Bryan can go to the citadel and maybe even become that other kids friend there, I forget his name but he is the son of the founding father or something of the brotherhood. Maybe bryan can train with him together to be brotherhood knights. IDK.

Well that's it. Thanks for reading this request