Vampirism - Yay or Nay?

SwiftDeathSK

Vampirism - Yay or Nay  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy being a Vampire?

Actually, about vampirism, as a vampire, do heal spells still heal? Or do they do damage to you? Also, can you still heal at a church altar (for example, if you increase your "good" attribute by donating to the poor)? Also, I read on the wiki that drinking blood actually make you WEAKER as a vampire by reducing the vampirism percentage. That doesn't even make any sense! Also, does drinking blood make your face become more mortal or is that just for stats?

well yeah u can heal with ur heal spells AND at the chapels but if u have done any bad things i cant heal at the chapel and first u msut be arested or something like that BUT if u dotn wanan be arested (and lose any of ur things that u steal) u better open the console and type player.payfine and all ur crimes are history

I like playing as a vamp WITH mods ... not without :biggrin: i just dont think that bethesda's idea of a vampire fits with all the real-life lore on vampires..(i read alot of anne rice..etc) after all there supposed to walk among normal people .. how could they do that if they look like fugly-freaks? :wink: lol so yeah with vamp-cosmetic mods.. its all good :tongue:

i prefer anne rices take on vampires personally :blush:

i dunno what i have done but i downloaded a mod named Logan is a vam mod first is was cool u have horns and wings but irealised taht u cant bite humans.

the spells were awesome u can transform into a vamp but u cant still bite then i have done something(that i dont know even NOW) and i was nice looking at face and i wasnt damaged by sun and i can bite humans it was great :D

i want to tell u what i have done but even I dont know

Yes, I am playing in vanilla oblivion. I don't want to use any mods until after my first playthrough, with the exception of the DLCs / Expansions. I'm currently collecting the ingredients for the cure, so hopefully I'll be rid of this annoying disease.

I wonder, can you turn back into a vampire after you've cured yourself once?

Yes, if you become a member of the dark brotherhood Vincent will offer you the chance to become a vampire. I personally love the benefits, but the freakin sun damage is soooooo annoying. Probably the only perk to vampirism is how easily you can rampage through Oblivion gates.

No u can't actually unless you use the console on the pc. Vincent will always offer it but after you've been cured once he won't be able to turn you back.