F.E.A.R Quest request

coolbond

"A war is coming. I've seen it in my dreams. Fire sweeping over the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation"

this is an idea i had resently and this is my first idea for a mod so be kind ok?

well the basic gist of it is that it was not the bombs that wiped out the D.C area but Alma Wade herself when she went rampage.

she used her powers to littary turn the whole of dc into ruins but before she could finish her work, with the combined help of pointman, paxton fettel(he felt that she deserves her rest) and Michael Becket they seal her deep underground in a vault in the center of the map in a enormus vault/military complex until there is descovered a way to finish her.

her powers were to be forever sealed but after a nuke dropped(which gave the surrounding area radiation) her seal weakend and after hundred years the seal was weak enough so that her powers could escape and take control of the various machines and replica soldiers there that acted like her guards and with them slaughtered nearly every researcher there.

in a last ditch effort to combat her they sent out a distress radio signal which the player discovers when he exit vault 101 for the first time(but going there after just leaving the vault would be suicide).

the layout of the base is up to the one who wants to pick up this project and i will help with what i can(got some moddeling experience but not for fallout so i will mostly do research)

and i want all the notes from the 2 "main games" to be avaible to the player to explain the story of the FEAR universe

i want that in the end you have 2 choices

A) destroy her

this will result in a good karma and her thanks for setting her free

B) release her

this will give you two opertunitis

1) somehow you convince her to let go of her anger and become "good" again

ether thru convincing her thru more and more difficult speech checks

or thru beating the living poo out of here and succeding medium-hard speech checks(it will atomatacly start this way if you fail the first check of the non-violant path)

deciding to fight her will summon a huge hoard of enemys for you to fight while you try to survive her(i have a feeling that psycic power is hard to program to she will fight hand to hand but do a ton of damage)

if you beat her but fail 90% of the speech checks the ending from A will happen but if you succeed the speech checks she will become a companion for you

2)let her go to destroy the world

this will set her free and summon non other than pointman, Michael Becket and paxton fettel (uber character(everything on max characters)) to destroy you and Alma

this way will guaranteed end in turning you all the way to max evil even if you were max good(what do you expect from litterary releasing the APOCALYPS onto the world?)

Alma will leave you and go and destroy other parts of the world and you may rarely encounter her in the wild blowing enemys to bloody pulps

i hope atleast someone will find the intreste to do this one