Age of Pirates Caribbean Tales

LegoManIAm94

Well, it's a game about pirates, so it's more or less as far away from being like Oblivion as is possible. :P

But I wouldn't bother if I were you, I have one of the games, I can't even remember which one, lying around at home, and it was so horribly mediocre that I don't really care if it's still lying around there. If you want a good pirate themed RPG, you can try and get the first Pirates of the Carribean game somewhere. It isn't the best game around, but the naval combat in the game was superb. Just don't expect it to have much to do with Pirates of the Carribean, though. :P

i remeber hearing that age of pirates 2 was natorious for crashing computers and the only patches are in russian.

Well I don't expect it to have magic or to be in a fantasy world. But I was wondering if it was open world, When you sail can you go first or third person like in TES or you will just see the whole ship as your camera view. And is there quests and factions you can join? And I have saw a patch I think it is unofficial but it is for the Carribean Tales not the second one. And I saw someone mentioning it is fun with the patch.

well i played some of the second one and it was great. aside for crashing my brothers computer XD

good camera, youcan board and take other vessels and add them to your fleet.

so maybe the new one is better.

um from what i played you can walk around in towns and on your ship during battles, but i don't know if you can do it while firing cannons at the other ships, your crew will fight with you when you board ships and you can then capture the ship if you win.

ah thats so you can see through your spy glass.

when you board you ca nse you person clealy and your crew

ah thats so you can see through your spy glass.

when you board you ca nse you person clealy and your crew