Staff appreciation.

Keanumoreira

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These sites are really special. Even more than that.

A flawless masterpiece of very hard work.

Its really an honour to be a part of such a great forum family.

You are all a very great team. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's at this point I'd be strongly tempted to change my avatar picture to that of some famous tyrant... Unfortunately nearly all of them are/were self-obsessed mean little buttwads who I find myself disagreeing with on fundamental levels... So let's just say I did that, we all had a good laugh, and carry on without having to actually go to the length of connecting myself with persons of that ilk.

I may take a hard line when it comes to things like piracy, copyright, and general decency, but I try and maintain some level of fairness and self-assessment in how I handle things.

Those who personally go out of their way to make a situation more difficult than it needs to be, or cause more problems however is a different matter.

vlad dracul! or as you all know him

VLAD THE IMPALER (dracula)

It's at this point I'd be strongly tempted to change my avatar picture to that of some famous tyrant... Unfortunately nearly all of them are/were self-obsessed mean little buttwads who I find myself disagreeing with on fundamental levels... So let's just say I did that, we all had a good laugh, and carry on without having to actually go to the length of connecting myself with persons of that ilk.

I may take a hard line when it comes to things like piracy, copyright, and general decency, but I try and maintain some level of fairness and self-assessment in how I handle things.

Those who personally go out of their way to make a situation more difficult than it needs to be, or cause more problems however is a different matter.

vlad dracul! or as you all know him

VLAD THE IMPALER (dracula)

:huh: