Werewolves The curse of hircine help

Barfo3

I got this mod a while back and it works cuz I seen werewolf hunters and stuff BUT I go out every night looking around and I can hear noises im not sure if its a bug or just a annoying glitch that happned but I can here sounds of a rocking boat in the forest not sure if its supposed to be werewolf growls or not..........

ANYWAY can som1 plz tell me a specific place with werewolves or a person who is a werewolf living in a town or somthing cuz Im getting kinda bored of skipping the mornings and running around a laggy forest all the time....

As stated in the mods "read me" if the mod it properly working there should be a werewolf behind Fort Nickel (just above Weye) at night. If hes not there you might need to do a fresh install of the mod or try another download link.

Werewolves are very rare and hard to come across even when the mod it properly working, I've seen like 2 werewolves from this mod and 4 naked unsociable guys in the day that i presume were werewolves.... If I remember right someone made a mod that increased the population and added a couple of variants sometime back, shouldn't be to hard to find with a little searching... :thumbsup:

I also recommend "Legends of the North" which is completely compatible both functionally and lore wise with Curse of Hurcline and adds a healthy amount of werewolves to the Northern provinces of Cryrodill along with a pretty well done quest. (also includes one wolf that's roughly the size of a apartment complex) :laugh:

As stated in the mods "read me" if the mod it properly working there should be a werewolf behind Fort Nickel (just above Weye) at night. If hes not there you might need to do a fresh install of the mod or try another download link.

Werewolves are very rare and hard to come across even when the mod it properly working, I've seen like 2 werewolves from this mod and 4 naked unsociable guys in the day that i presume were werewolves.... If I remember right someone made a mod that increased the population and added a couple of variants sometime back, shouldn't be to hard to find with a little searching... :thumbsup:

I also recommend "Legends of the North" which is completely compatible both functionally and lore wise with Curse of Hurcline and adds a healthy amount of werewolves to the Northern provinces of Cryrodill along with a pretty well done quest. (also includes one wolf that's roughly the size of a apartment complex) :laugh:

Really? Did I miss something.... All the wolves from that mod wouldn't infect you I thought. Did somebody make a patch?

• 7 months later...

I got this mod a while back and it works cuz I seen werewolf hunters and stuff BUT I go out every night looking around and I can hear noises im not sure if its a bug or just a annoying glitch that happned but I can here sounds of a rocking boat in the forest not sure if its supposed to be werewolf growls or not..........

ANYWAY can som1 plz tell me a specific place with werewolves or a person who is a werewolf living in a town or somthing cuz Im getting kinda bored of skipping the mornings and running around a laggy forest all the time....

Sounds like you have a mod conflict somewhere if you're hearing a rocking boat sound in a forest.