Looking for a new hotkey mod.

chaospearl

I've been using Expanded Hotkeys and Spell Delete v2 for awhile now, and it works beautifully. Thing is, I've recently started a new game and my character this time around is a pure mage. I'm finding that, incredible as it may sound, 24 hotkeys aren't enough anymore. I'm wondering if there are any hotkey mods that give you more than 24. I'm looking through the Nexus now for a good one, but searching "hotkey" absolutely spams you with results so I figured I'd ask here for recommendations to cut down on the number of mods I download for testing out.

I don't think more would be very convient... What buttons were you planning on pressing to get a new wheel?

Speaking of which, why has no one included 9 and 0? Doesn't matter if the textures don't line up, It would still be functional, I think.

I don't use a keyboard to play, I use a controller. I have access to plenty of convenient buttons via my keymapper. Pressing one button shifts the whole controller to a different key set so I can assign all the buttons to hotkeys. Pressing it again cycles to yet another set, etc.