Custom Animation Problem

McMutton

So along with those new sneak animations, I'm making some new idles for myself. I'm experiencing a problem with both of these. Specifically, while idling with the new animations, the character rotates his torso so it's facing forward. Why's he doing that?

Is your character looking at someone or something? I know if I use DMC stylish and use the onehanded block near a person, my character twists their spine in an unnatural way instead of just turning the head.

New problems. I've made run and walk animations, and upon starting to move with either of these, the character shifts to the left a bit. And with the new run animation, running won't work if I hold shift while moving. It'll just stop the current animation it the current frame until I release shift. I have to hold shift first, and THEN move. I've no idea about the former, as I've moved the Bip01 bone in Blender to the center, as well as changing the X Translation bit in NifSkope, to no avail. I'm assuming the latter is due to priorities or something silly like that.