Mod Trouble

BlueRay

Hi all I am new to the forums and to these mods, I have installed the mods which are from gamespot's make it pretty mod pack but I am having trouble getting them to work correctly. Some areas at night show a bright violet texture where the grass/floral is suppose to be. I was just wondering if anyone maybe able to assist me.

I have placed the LOD landscape,jarrod's new texture mods into the texture file so I am stumped on what to do.

Thank you.

Are there any meshes, if so put them in a seperate folder called meshes in the Oblivion/data folder and u should be fine if there is no meshes and there's textures put them in the Oblivion/data folder under a folder called textures. if u hav both put them both in folders in Oblivion/data. If that doesn't work I can't help u 8)

i think that the distent lod file goes in its own folder and not in texture folder. if you make this then it might work. (but then again i don't know i might be playing them the wrong way or somthing). but on the second hand i don't get purple land so i just might be right. N E Ways good luck with getting your problem figured out.

Dylandvillian

• 7 years later...

I got a problem. I installed Jarrod's Texture mod for Morrowind, and now the world map resolution is huge and doesn't display my current location properly. Any ideas on how to fix this?

You've got a couple of different problems here:

First, you're resurrecting a thread that's almost eight years old (and that's frowned on here). You'd be better off starting your own fresh topic with this year's date on it.

Second, you're not asking in the right Nexus forum. You're asking about Jerrod's Morrowind texture mod; this thread is about Oblivion mods and Jerrod's Oblivion textures.

I don't think either mod is actually hosted on Nexus, but try asking your question in the Morrowind forums, in Troubleshooting . You'll have a better chance your post will be seen by someone able to help you.

Good luck!