Horses from Oblivion in Fallout 3

speedsyco

I am telling you, I like horses as well. They would fit good to fallout, because I see fallout as some kind of modern wild west. So, if anyone would add horses I would surely use them. Nethertheless they are extinct in fallout lore :tongue:

And I still disagree with you that fallout wiki is crap and you not yet give any reasonable proof for it :sleep:

If you want port Oblivion horses, it's not very difficult to be honest using them with the rideable creatures script, but sharing such assets is illegal. You could still surely find free horse 3d models on the world wide web, better ones than those crappy horses from oblivion. Only problem would be animations and rigging^^

I am telling you, I like horses as well. They would fit good to fallout, because I see fallout as some kind of modern wild west. So, if anyone would add horses I would surely use them. Nethertheless they are extinct in fallout lore :tongue:

And I still disagree with you that fallout wiki is crap and you not yet give any reasonable proof for it :sleep:

If you want port Oblivion horses, it's not very difficult to be honest using them with the rideable creatures script, but sharing such assets is illegal. You could still surely find free horse 3d models on the world wide web, better ones than those crappy horses from oblivion. Only problem would be animations and rigging^^

could you imagine clanking around the wastes on an adult sized buttercup? very cool (but hard on the butt region).

Don't forget, you could excuse a horse as some kind of genetic experiment that you find in stasis or something, badda bing badda bam, problem solved. Maybe a nice fight through a group of mutated dinosaurs with four arms and two heads, etc, then the horse is your reward lol (or the simple way, just walk in, fight a couple protectrons, find a card key, find a horse)

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see a full horse sized Buttercup.

Actually, when I first saw the giddy-up buttercup slide, I actually thought it WAS a pony-sized horse for kids... y'know, instead of a real pony. So, why not have a full sized mechanical horse?

I would love it. Someone make it happen. I haz no skillz in animations.