Magic casting weapons

willyrules

i couldn't find any mods on the site like this so i was hoping someone might be making or know how to make it, i want to be able to have weapons where i can cast magic spells, so the weapon in the hand could be a magic wand and cast fire or electricity or anything that would just be cool

sorry if there is something like this already

Cool Idea, but I don't personally think it would fit in with the Fallout theme.

I think it could be done with a custom model of a wand that shoots ammo with plasma or any other effects, but wouldn't you have to refrence a melee weapon, which can't shoot ?

I think I saw a modded power fist that caused enemies to explode from a range, but i believe it was done by tweaking the effect radius and spread or something similar.

i'd look foward to seeing someone do it, but i wouldn't download it myself.

Cool Idea, but I don't personally think it would fit in with the Fallout theme.

I think it could be done with a custom model of a wand that shoots ammo with plasma or any other effects, but wouldn't you have to refrence a melee weapon, which can't shoot ?

I think I saw a modded power fist that caused enemies to explode from a range, but i believe it was done by tweaking the effect radius and spread or something similar.

i'd look foward to seeing someone do it, but i wouldn't download it myself.

it wont really fit but it's still pretty fun, lots of people in the wastelands worship gods/plants/mutant trees so it wouldn't be too much of a way away from the theme if a group of people figured out how to make some sort of weapon that is "magical" even if it's just made through radiation and mutations

I had been working on something similar with fire.Working title was/is "Firestarter," though its real name is still a secret :tongue:

I've got the script and have made the custom animation to do it how I've been wanting to but just haven't got around to putting it all together. I've even got a background story and quest to go with it.

There've been plenty of copycats since I announced my WIP thread on the BethSoft forums last year, but IMO they are not up to my 'high quality standards' plus they're just lame copycats :)

I'll have to try and finish it before New Vegas comes out because otherwise it'll never get it done as I've a much larger mod planned for that, which will likely keep me occupied for a good while.

I had been working on something similar with fire.Working title was/is "Firestarter," though its real name is still a secret :tongue:

I've got the script and have made the custom animation to do it how I've been wanting to but just haven't got around to putting it all together. I've even got a background story and quest to go with it.

There've been plenty of copycats since I announced my WIP thread on the BethSoft forums last year, but IMO they are not up to my 'high quality standards' plus they're just lame copycats :)

I'll have to try and finish it before New Vegas comes out because otherwise it'll never get it done as I've a much larger mod planned for that, which will likely keep me occupied for a good while.

well, if you'd be willing to send me a message with the info about it and i can be ready to look for it when it's done :)