Couriers Home-Divide Rebuilt

xXxAlfaOmegaXxX

First..if this is already been done let me know so I can scratch this post and not waste my time and yours with questions. :blush:

I have a serious question for some serious mod makers.

I am going to be starting a very huge project which I will be attempting to rebuild the divide from the starting point / entrance to the finishing point.

As far as the background story I'm working on that too maybe something about

the courier returning home. I don't know yet.

I expect this to be a long and very exhausting project to do as well.

I am starting and working on the entrance now.

QUESTION:

After finishing the Lonesome road quest, will a mod like this hurt or affect the game in any way if used after the quest is over?

I realize I probably will get some very negative feedback on doing something like this but I always couldn't help thinking about what it would be like to see this cleaned up, rebuilt, populated with civilians, merchants and playable homes.

Edited by xXxAlfaOmegaXxX

There's exactly one way to do this without conflicts, and it's quite simple.

You need to alter the 'door' to the Divide, and make whole new worldspaces, instead of editing the old ones. Copy-paste the originals, then clean them up. Then run a script on the door to the Divide so that it leads to your worldspaces after the final quests of Lonesome Road are completed.

Did that make sense?

You mean duplicating the cells right with the new esp? And as far as the door, I already created a new entrance but now I will have to start that over. I did create a new esp doing this so far but I did not duplicate cells, only made the new esp. So scratch that esp and re-do. :)

So,

1. duplicate the cells,

2. clean them all up like I plan to

3. create my new entrance / door again

4.Then I will continue with my project as planned.

I wanted to use the very first building where you find ED-E (spelt wrong I know)

a welcoming center with portals to each area but still allowing to travel between each cell.

(shortcuts) still working on this.

ThanksMarchUntoTorment

I know I'll probably need all the help and advice necessary to do this. :thumbsup:

There's exactly one way to do this without conflicts, and it's quite simple.

You need to alter the 'door' to the Divide, and make whole new worldspaces, instead of editing the old ones. Copy-paste the originals, then clean them up. Then run a script on the door to the Divide so that it leads to your worldspaces after the final quests of Lonesome Road are completed.

Did that make sense?