The *MERCHANT!*

Deleted1016523User

Got summting dat might intrest yah! Heheheheheh! (Opens da friggin coat, revealin' loads of guns!)

I tried making this myself, but it won't work at all. So I wonder if someone else can try, will ya? Here is the documentation... sort of.

Fallout 3 MOD - The *MERCHANT!*

This mod lets you visit the MERCHANT guy from Resident Evil 4, and to buy guns off his ass, and ammo for 'em! As you travel (and level up and finish certain tasks), you can buy more and more guns, and upgrade the guns you buy from him. He is known for his *mutation*, and is found here and there, they say. Also, his shop is open at all times, so there ain't no tresspassing when around him. 'Come back anytime, straengah!'

Details:

This adds the MERCHANT to the Wasteland in several locations, one is where he wanders around the wasteland using the caravan pathing, and remains outside Megaton/Rivet City/Canterbury Commons for 2 hours, then moves to the next.

DLCs/Expansions

If you don't have all DLCs or NONE of them, there are alternative downloads of this mod.

Reqirements: Latest FallOut Mod Manager, FOOK2 (possibly), one of the later game patches, and ALL DLCs preferred, but not a must.

More will be revealed if a few people wants to make this MOD. I can't make this work, as I don't really understand the G.E.C.K..

Wrong section, first hop into the forums :biggrin:?

I'll ask for a move.

This is a bit of a strange request, what weapons are you talking about as 'all' of the weapons from the game seems a bit much and give more specifics on where this merchant would be.

Pictures of what you'd like would help giving a better image. ..etc,etc.