Armageddon: Before the Rift

Zephyr2011

Aryan steps out a medieval-style alley, and with a grin of satisfaction on his face. He starts walking southward to the nearest port.

"My, my... isn't Chrunus a place of wonders..." He remarks, eyes quickly changing from one hue to the next.

Edited by Monsta138

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let Nynlata throw someone into wall...duly noted" said Leonardo mimicking writing into a book. He smiled and looked outside, the sun had well and truly set and the inn was getting busier "It's getting dark...I hope the boss doesn't want me to work through the night, I'm really tired..." he yawned "still... if I retire I can trust you to start trouble can't I". Leonardo looked away, his attention briefly focused on some raised voices, but they seemed harmless enough. "what are you going to do for the night? Or are you a night person..you know, being a werewolf and all"

Nynlata chuckled, "Night is when i am most active by far, and sleeping isnt too much of an issue for me.." she said with a slight shrug. "I mean i do sleep, just as everyone else does, just.. not as often." she said with a grin before unfolding her arms and leaning against the wall. "As for me starting trouble well.... you could most probably count on it. Although..." she said eyeing who she suspected to be the inkeep for a few moments before continuing. "Regarding my love for a fight and my energy level at the moment i guess a proposition could be made. How about i take your place while you go rest and ensure that this place keeps quiet." she chuckled again. "Even if the patron dosn't approve of payment i need something to do till morning and this seems to be just the kind of thing that can keep me entertained." she looked at Leonardo, attempting to predict what he was thinking, "And i promise not to be the one to start the fight... Only to end it quite swiftly." another pause went by before she added to the statement, "And i promise not to kill them...." she said with a sigh and a slight ammount of dissappointment in her voice. Before adding quickly in a hushed tone, "Unless the situation calls for it."

Leonardo tried to hide the suspicious look as he considered Nynlata's offer. "I...I'll take you up on that offer and..." He paused "you can have some of my wage provided you keep your promises...thanks again for your generosity, I'll go check with the boss, see if it's alright" he nodded at her again and turned around to find the innkeeper. He found him at the far-wall watching an arm-wrestling match between two young men intently, "uh hello boss, I'm dead tired and my performance will probably decrease as the night goes on" he said.

"uh huh"

"luckily a friends arrived and she's going to do my shift for me, don't worry it's no extra cost to you and she's plenty capable....so I was wondering...I know I haven't worked the five hours yet but can I have the room now?"

"5 hours and tha' rooms free, 1 hour an' its not, the room'll cost you 15 sparks"

"....fine how about no free room and I pay you the 15 sparks once we've done the hours"

The innkeeper looked at Leonardo and than to the friend he mentioned "......fine you have yourself a deal, get the key from behind the counter, your rooms at the start of the hallway, on the left"

"thank you sir, thank you, I'll wake up around midnight to help you get the drunkards out for closing time"

"you sure do like to sleep early" called the innkeeper as Leonardo collected the key and walked to the stairs, he caught Nynlata's eye and did the okay sign before heading straight to bed. Leonardo realized exactly how exhausted he was as he ambled to his room and collapsed on his bed, immediately falling into a deep sleep.

N'Kvaka: N'Kvaka traces strange characters on the bones of the vendor in multicolored powders with telekinesis. Each rune glows brightly as it is completed, imbuing the corpse with life and basic resistances to magic. The joints are bound with Daedra Silk, allowing them greater range of movement than the normal skeleton. The Sload carefully cuts out the back of the skull, and places a seeing crystal in the hollow of the vendor's head, allowing him to see, hear, speak, and cast spells through the crystal. Carefully, he covers the body in a thick robe which obscures the face and the entire body of the skeleton, so it appears as no more than a mysterious hooded figure. Then, with a burst of blinding silver light, he imbues the skeleton with unlife, allowing it to carry out its master's will.

OOC: @Monsta138 i may be completely wrong here but i dont see your character sheet in the Armageddon: Before the Rift Rules, Setting and Signup topic. And unless youve sent a PM to Zephyr Kronos with your character sheet and read the rules then unfortunately you can't partake in the RP. Basically its like eating cookies without asking :P . so best get that done before posting. But again im not the starter or the GM of this RP so its best that you confer to Zeph about it first.

IC:

Nynlata grinned before nodding back at Leonardo before turning her attention to the men in the bar, watching like a hawk for any sign of a fight. Unlucky to any who would choose tonight to start a fight Nynlata diddn't exactly play gentle, and as her character loved a fight it wouldnt take long for her to bore down on the offenders with a shower of fists. Nynlata's grinn broadned as she surveyed the scene almost wishing for a fight.

--

The elf looked around for a moment now that his head had stopped throbbing and he took in his surroundings with his ice blue eye that seemed to emit a slight light in the darkness (in essance it was merely because of its color), the scene he surveyed was much different to his homaland, although slightly similar to the eastern lands that he had once visited on his homeworld. He righted his red cloak and ensured it sat comfortably on his shoulders and diddnt obstruct his wings before walking in the general direction that most of the people had beein going, hoping that he would reach a point of interest and probably get his baring on where he was on the island. Unconciously, as he was walking he held the gold medallion around his neack with his gloved hand, the size of teh medalion in and of itself was just smaller than the palm of his hand and despite the meterial out of which it had been made it was light. After ahwile he came across a rotund old woman which was packing things out into the street, possibly old items that she planned beggars and others to take. Not seing many other people out at this time of night he decided to ask the woman for what little assistance she could privide.

"Pardon me madam but, " before he could finish his scentance she pulled out a small dagger and waved it at him, "who the 'ell are ya? start talkin'!" startled by this sudden act of violence he rased his hands in the air as a guesture to show that he was unarmed. Even though much taller than she was (his wingspan also accounting for some of his height) the woman seemed to pay little notice to this and continued to wave the rusty dagger threteningly at the elf.

"I diddnt mean to startle you madame...."

"I don' care what you intended! who the hell are you?"

"My name is Aluida, Aluida desad'e. Im not from around here, i just need to know if theres a place that i could find passage of the island."

Not entirely convinced the woman still kept her weapon drawn. "that'l be the dock now be off with ya!"

Aluida decided that he would gather no more information from this paranoid woman and decided to ask another about the location of this dock, or rather he decided, a possible arial view would help him. With that he turned his back to her , spread his wings to their full length and launched himself into the sky, this time paying more attention to the air pockets and stabalising hismelf as he came across them. After ahwile his understanding of the atmosphere in this land grew and he was able to fly as he did on his homeworld.

OOC: @Monsta138 i may be completely wrong here but i dont see your character sheet in the Armageddon: Before the Rift Rules, Setting and Signup topic. And unless youve sent a PM to Zephyr Kronos with your character sheet and read the rules then unfortunately you can't partake in the RP. Basically its like eating cookies without asking :P . so best get that done before posting. But again im not the starter or the GM of this RP so its best that you confer to Zeph about it first.

::OOC

I pmed him, and he approved; but you're right, my sheet isn't up yet (thanks for telling me!).

Oh well.

Guess I'll wait.