mods for Awakening

SiNNeR

recently I've taken to replaying Origins with some new characters since there's a steady stream of good quality player-made mods to add new content, but it occurred to me that there's a lot less incentive to replay the Awakening expansion. even in the 'vanilla' (unmodded) version, there's a lot less in the way of game-changing choices than in Origins (compare for example the effects of siding with the werewolves instead of dalish to siding with the Baroness instead of Justice) and then the fact that almost all the player-made content is for Origins and adds little or nothing to Awakening. which is of course understandable, everyone who has Awakening has Origins but the reverse is not necessarily true, so Origins mods have a larger potential audience

but I'm getting sidetracked. what I'd like is some advice on any mods that do have a significant change to Awakening and may give me more incentive to replay it

Well, I'm afraid that I cant really give you advice on any good mods for DAA, as I uninstalled it after my first playthrough.

But I can say that the reason why there's so few mods for DAA is because up until just recently.... we didnt know how to access the content for it in the toolset. Veteran_Gamer recently figured out a really good fix for it in the last month, but who knows how long its gonna take for the word of that to get around. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/223468-awakening-resources/page__st__10

But since we couldnt access what we needed, to work on it, there wasnt a whole lot that we could do with it.