Metal Tankards are Corrupted

During some recent modding I must've accidently deleted the files for Metal Tankards, because whenever I am in an inn or someplace similar, I see a lot of the corrupted saves, so I'm pretty sure it's the tankards. If anybody knows how to fix this it would be nice, but otherwise can someone please post the files for Metal Tankards or a Metal Tankard replacer? I searched the TESNexus files but I can't seem to find anything. Thanks.

During some recent modding I must've accidently deleted the files for Metal Tankards, because whenever I am in an inn or someplace similar, I see a lot of the corrupted saves, so I'm pretty sure it's the tankards. If anybody knows how to fix this it would be nice, but otherwise can someone please post the files for Metal Tankards or a Metal Tankard replacer? I searched the TESNexus files but I can't seem to find anything. Thanks.

Unfortunately, since that's a default Bethesda mesh, we're not allowed to upload those here without copyright issues =/ Do you know if it's the mesh or texture that's gone? Meaning, does it show up as a big yellow exclamation mark, or purple-pinkish?