Are we living in a Simulation?

Keanumoreira

Patches...well isn't that the development of Earth? Fossils were in the expansion pack, "Dinosaur Patch" and maybe humans are the latest patch until some bunghole decides to press the "Fire All Warheads" button and create a nuclear wasteland? Then...it's fixed by a patch called the G.E.C.K :D

Don't push the red button! :laugh:

That's just horrible. :unsure:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who said Jesus walking on water actually happened?

hehehehe lot's of people who were there and saw it ...

If however, the "living in a simulation" is true, then will someone please, pretty please, tell the "controller" to erase or repair my neighbor's faulty dog program - it barks toooo much and is quite irritating ... also to pay my traffic fines (mainly speeding tickets) a

terrible and reccurring glitch, also to pay my up coming business taxes, erase those bothersome monthlies, hanger-on friends who think I'm the bank of England, and to quadriple my turnover ... and make me a film star with a really big big mansion etc.

and give me really big boobs (DD 40 will be fine), the rest is ok ... I had to say big boobs because if I just said DD 40 on it's own a traffic officer might just link my speeding glitch with the DD40 code (which means >> reckless and dangerous driving), and I wouldnt want anyone to be confused ... you know, just in case.

Thanks ... XD

Our creators (Assuming this is a virtual reality) probably wouldn't care for our well being. We'd be ants to them, regarded as nothing else but a pathetic creation who they can throw away and replace at any given moment. Let's just hope we never find out...

Our creators (Assuming this is a virtual reality) probably wouldn't care for our well being. We'd be ants to them, regarded as nothing else but a pathetic creation who they can throw away and replace at any given moment. Let's just hope we never find out...

how can you say that? they must have customer support for their product, EVGA has 24/7 with an Email, the creators of the simulation should do better (I want Tea at my desk tomorrow, otherwise i will bug your OS Admin!), plus, even if they find out, it's a first amendment right to speak freely! err... isn't it?

how can you say that? they must have customer support for their product, EVGA has 24/7 with an Email, the creators of the simulation should do better (I want Tea at my desk tomorrow, otherwise i will bug your OS Admin!), plus, even if they find out, it's a first amendment right to speak freely! err... isn't it?

Yes indeed, customer support is a must ... now will someone please shoot the damn dog !!!

Yes indeed, customer support is a must ... now will someone please shoot the damn dog !!!

LOL. :laugh:

Oh creator... :whistling:

• 2 months later...

Why not just use a console code? Though if you see a message that says "Reality Error- Abort, Retry, Fail?", you should probably hit Retry.