Xcalibr, calibr. Munitions malfunction

braidedsin

I have 5.45mm being sold from Craterside along with 5 , 45mm. Certain guns use both, is there no fix to universalize them?

I'm 'bashing' in different ways, with no override, or just FWE override and no luck and I thought I read somewhere that I wasn't supposed to use certain .esp's because this could happen but I can't find where I read it from.

I realize this is a sticky subject since both types are in use but I can find crates of 2000 5,45mm and only buy 12 5.45mm from vendors >.<

If anyone could give any advice concerning this I'd appreciate it.

[X] CRAFT.esm

[X] CALIBR.esm

[X] xCALIBR.esm

[X] xCALIBRuniverse.esm

[X] 20th Century Weapons.esm

[X] FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm

[X] RH_IRONSIGHTS.esm

[X] CRAFT - Activation Perk.esp

[X] RH_IronSights_Basic_PointLookoutPlugin.esp

[X] WeaponModKits.esp

[X] Tactical Weapons by gRs Frederyck.esp

[X] xCALIBRmunitions.esp

[X] xCALIBRmunitions_FOSEnhancements.esp

[X] xCALIBRuniverse.esp

[X] xCALIBRuniverse_ammoLists.esp

[X] CALIBR Ammo Schematics - CRAFT.esp

in that order; some in between obviously but also some premerged thru bash. Like I said, any advice would be helpful.

Well, for one thing, the Book of Earache page explicitly states that you shouldn't use the ESPs from the Munitions Shop with it. It only needs (needed, Earache got sick of people getting confused and added a required resource) download the meshes/sounds/etc.

Other than that I don't see anything that sticks out as obviously wrong with that setup. Have you tried using FO3Edit to check for conflicts or see where the two ammo types are being added from?

so it was from earache. I ended up using the ESP's in the required mods as well as his... Yes I just began using Fo3Edit and wow, super helpful. After frigging with wrye bash and Fo3Edit enough suddenly I had this buttload of gnarly weapon replacements. A stock sawed off is actually a .12 guage with the flip over butt stock ^.^

I'll reread everything from earache and only use what is required for his, thank you for the advice. What was confusing to me, especially anyway, was the override .esp's that came with whichever mod. I do have FWE and so it seemed smart to use the FWE_Override, though I was worried that's where the issue of having two different ammunition Titles came from

I believe that Tactical Weapons by gRs Frederyck is not CALIBR compliant and is responsible for the 5,56 ammo that can't be used in anything but Frederyck's guns. Recommend you download a CALIBR patch for Frederyck's or even better, grab the xCALIBR patch. There is a link on the xCALIBR ammo pack gage.