SolarFire's Idea Thread

SolarFire

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea but I dont like the whole technology part i doesnt make much sense

I mean the yare holed up underground with limited resources so how could they have created such advanced weaponry

I agree, if this is done, it might be better to just leave swordplay and bows in. 200 of living underground doesn't do much for technology.

people. like i said, this is a thread for my ideas! not what my demands are. just take the idea and use it for yourself. just include me for the idea.

Mandalorian Armor

All of you that have played 'Star Wars; Knights of the Old Republic' have probably met the Mandalorians at one point or another. here is a armor idea for this. this is a picture of a Mandalorian Armor skin from Jedi Academy:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/angelus_7/Mandalorian%20Armor%20Reskin/MandArmorBlack.jpg

oh yeah. an idea for how you get it...

You can challenge a guy at the Arena called Bendak Starkiller. You can challenge him and he will go up to the arena and fight you. he will be equipped with an akaviri katana and a bow and arrow. i dont know if its legal, but we could use sound files from kotor for the announcer and for bendak for his speeches and stuff. but if its not, lets skip that. the mod will put Bendak Starkiller, an Imperial Knight with mandalorian armor called 'Bendak Starkiller's *name*" which will have a leveled enchantment on the helmet, cuirass, gauntlets, boots, and his katana. also, his body will have a key. that key is to a chest in his room in the Tiber Septim Hotel with assorted colors of mandalorian armor in it.

I second this. I loved killing Bendak over and over. I made a save just to pwn him. I am thinking if this is made the armor should be one piece instead of gloves boots etc. Is tidier in inventory and it's not like you'll only wear the boots.