SolarFire's Idea Thread

SolarFire

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres another thing... this time, its a race. you will love this...

HK-47 Race

Ready to kick some meatbag butt? then this mod will be for you!

This mod adds an HK-47 race into the game, where you can, ofc, play as the greatest droid of all time, HK-47!

So what are you waiting for? make this mod so we can go kill any meatbag opposition!

http://www.joystickdivision.com/HK47%20(570%20x%20406).jpg

heres a mod to go with it...

Firing Lasers.

This mod puts laser guns into Oblivion! The weapons could be bows and arrows that are skined modded and scripted. or they could be new weapons with new scripts! heres how it works for the latter:

the lasers ammo doesnt appear on your back. its invisable.

the blasters change in size shape and colors. there are one handed blasters (pistols and single handed shooters) and two handed (rifles).

Holy freaking crap. I love you! I totally forgot about the Hk's. I don't know where to start with something this awesome. Might have to give him a sniper rifle though, as firing bows is slow as well and would be closer to real.

you mean...

"Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47

heres a nice idea i came up with...

Summoning- Pokeball Style

Ever think the summoning in Oblivion is sort of... bland?

Worry no more! With this mod, you can summon your creatures in a cooler fashion!

-When you raise your hand to summon, a Pokeball is there inside of your fist and it fires a large bolt of white light out in front of you.

-The creature you summon will glow white. the glow will fade away gradually.

-You will hear a sound similar to the pokeball opening.

When the summon is over, your creature doesnt disappear. instead...

-a red bolt of light shoots to you and your creature vanishes. A sound similar to the pokeball retracting a pokemon.

heres the picture of the pokeball in your hand.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs21/PRE/i/2007/304/b/f/Poke_Ball_Pair_by_Calzinger.jpg

thanks to Kalzinger for this picture.

i guess. I dont know what people on devantart do. I think they did. im not sure. we could get them to do it. no, if you think this is a screenshot, your mistaking. its a picture made with things like 3d studio and things like that.