SolarFire's Idea Thread

SolarFire

Here's a mod idea.... Real-Time Jail!!!!

Whenever you get arrested not only are all jails not break-out proof, but instead of being able to "sleep" your sentence away, you have to spend your sentence out in real-time. Say you murdered someone, well, let's say the sentence is 20 years for that. You have to leave your machine and game running for literally 20 years before you are released! That way it gives real incentive to never get caught.

Also goes hand in hand with:

No Second Chances!

Anytime you die, your entire save-game is deleted. That way you can't just "load" your way from death.

:D

Lol.

PS: I love the fact you give out your ideas, I just thought I'd try to make you laugh.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea!

Make Oblivion crash a bunch so you are forced to save a lot.

Sometimes, when you are starting up the game, it crashes randomly, and sometimes you can play for a WHOLE hour. :thumbsup:

You don't even need to worry about downloading or installing this mod, it comes with Oblivion when you select two or more mods to install.

Also, I have another idea!

Make enemies kill you one hit so you get pwned everytime! They know where you are all the time so don't try to hide. It doesn't work in Oblivion anyways.

Make your death painful! Whenever you die, your heart is weighed against the RAM of truth and you pretty much CTD every single time.

Ugh... it's 5 in the morning and I'm cranky lol.

:ninja:

Better idea...

Fort Lisdexia

Two hundred and thirty four years ago, during the time of the the Great Struggle between the marauding Sons of Fire and the hierarchy of the Flame Covenant's feuding beliefs of how the Order of Scorching Truth should proceed to dominate the empire, an Imperial Fort was under construction in the western regions of the Black Marsh. Rarely, with relative discretion, they would have "other" functions than the generic outpostings or act of displaced prisons. Without the knowledge of even the majority of the Imperial Empire, under direct orders of the Elder Council, Captain Liyk of the High Imperial Embassy Guard, who was well known to the leader of the Flame Covenant, Master Lisdiyk, used Fort Lsdexia's construction to hide several artifacts that would play key in the overthrowing of the entire Nation of Fire, lead by the Order of Scorching Truth.

Little did Captain Liyk know that Master Lisdiyk had hired General Hassole, a mean and dispirited rough of a man, to assassinate the current ambassador of Tamriel, Nounbroser, who was widely known to suck up to any foreign nation with a regarded leader of quality, because Nounbroser had many a year of training for covert operations to acquire secretive information kept by leading authorities.

Okay, I'm going to stop there.... I kind of lost the ability to think of names for things that are mixed together....

Liyk = Like

Lisdiyk = Dislike

Lisdexia = Dyslexia

Nounbroser = Brown Noser

Hassole = You can guess

and blah.

NPC mod

This idea mod replaces the controls of the "PLAYER" ID with a completely AI npc. Now you go around not controlling the player all while seeing what he's doing. Watch him minute after minute stand facing one way in the streets. View his adventures from the first floor to the second when he's tired, and of course, don't miss him EAT every 12 hours on the DOT. Excitement and thrilling, this is sure to be a top 100s.

What better mod is there than People's Empire Not Incorporating Security!

That's right, what happens when all of the guards are replaced by bandits? Well, when the empire decides to stop giving guards to cities, they PANIC!

Jaggerflimocker

What do you do with a drunken sailor? You replace all subtitles with random sentences such as the ones below in "Example", and replace all audio with clipped together sniplets of Obama's speeches to go along with the new subtitles of course!

Examples:

My monkey friend was at one time a proud owner of the black apple-sword.

Once in a new lamp, we will fight out pez dispensers golden water bottle!

Every rhyme I fit I fry two masticate. Lice a ray at beast.

I can't seam to be able to open up a can of cat without all my fish popping their heads around because they smell my flower garden.

I once hit a cyclops so hard he had double vision.

Don't ever go blind, people won't stop giving you uncomfortable looks.

After I went deaf my wife told me I was a better listener.

A cyclops once hit me so hard I had singular vision.

I agreed with salmon about the mirror proposition to stop prostitution in low-income areas if the coffee cup scores a 7 or better on the hotsauce scale. Unfortunately, due to political reasons, it couldn't specify gender, and the poll was in San Francisco. Needless to say, it wasn't monkey prostitutes being banned from low-income areas and being moved to high income areas. Thank god I'm broke, otherwise this'd affect me.

"Hello, yes thank you for taking my call. I seam to have a faulty DvD player. What's wrong? Well, I've sent the thing in three times but it still breaks every time I put a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich in it. What was that? How dare you call me an idiot! I happen to teach physiology at Harv... Oh... OOOOOHHHH... not jellyFISH but just JELLY. God I'm dense. Thank you very much. No, no I don't think I'll require another technician, I have my fireplace in my knickers all stocked up and ready to go."

Twice a day I visit a place neither here nor there, at a time I am uncertain of, during inconspicuous moments of relaxed agitation. I went there once, and never came back. Call me a hypocrite, but four visits more doesn't make me a liar, I never did come back, I only went forth. Forth to the location that doesn't exist, in a place that is not, located near nothing at all, with absolute no indigenous animals that roam the lands that aren't.

One time, two times, three times my darling fatsmobile.

And that was Earl Hyder with "I kissed my sweetie with my fist".

I'm not sexist, and I'm not perverted, but I am the sexiest pervert in all of four corner square chicken.

Rabble blabble and the mabble jabbles are herebles with terbles abbles rockbals. Which is the typö?

Lionardo Deflablio is the perbiest blerbiest...

I'm starting to not be able to stay awake.

I literally just wrote random words that came to my head without thinking about any of them. I find that helps randomness. But I did also find that it required me to edit a couple things because they could quite possibly be considered slightly inappropriate.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, laugh long.

~Ranokoa

I type very fast. And right now am out of a sober state of mind, so I did allow myself to digress way too much accidentally. Normally if I have an offtopic response or statement I always follow up with an ontopic response or statement that overpowers attention of the offtopic. I always "follow up" because if the post "ends" with on topic, then the last thing in the reader's mind is "on topic".

SolarFire, please, give us another random idea. And I mean random. I want you to take a look at the following five words and tell me what FIRST, SECOND and THIRDLY comes to your head when you read them, and allow those FIRST thoughts to grow.

Pineapple monkey book eating sandals.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, pineapple monkey book eating sandals long.

~Ranokoa

you want random? okay, here you go!

Cheese! For EVERYONE!!!

Okay, i know a mod like this exists already, but theres a twist! All items within a 100 ft radius is turned into....

...wait for it...

CHEESE! didnt see THAT coming, did ja?

okay, now that i got my randomness out, heres a less-random idea...

Modern Warfare 2 Killstreak Spells

Oh, yeah. I know you guys want to have this.

Lets say there is a mob of bandits after you? what do you do?

okay, theres 20 bandits (o.o), and you kill 9 of them? What do you do?

PAVE LOW!!!

This mod adds some the killstreaks of the hit game 'Call Of Duty; Modern Warfare 2' into spells! here is what they are and do!

Name-MW2 Effect-Oblivion Effect-Kill Requirement:

Counter UAV:-Jams enemy radar-Prevents AI Detection for 60 Seconds-4

Sentry Gun:-Portable turret-Summons a Dremora Archer for 40 seconds-5

Predator Missile:-Calls in a drivable missile-Uses a directional light to call in a missile (similar to Mida's Meteor Strike-5

Stealth Bomber:-Calls in a Stealth Bomber-Summon Stelath Bomber on self-9

Pave Low:-Calls in a Pave Low-Summon Pave Low on Self for 60 seconds-11

EMP:-Cancels all electronics-Summon EMP on Self (drops a ball that blows up and paralyzes all that is hostile to the player in 100 feet)-15

Tactical Nuke:-Ends the game with a bang.-Mida's Nuclear Blast with better textures-25