Find a lost mod

forli

OK, I've just recently asked for this mod, but I don't get any response. Maybe the the previous thread hasn't been read by the right person(s).

This is the last time I will ask for this mod.

I'm searching for the mod "Tona's Composite armor for Break Undies"

Some time ago it has been uploaded on the Tesnexus, but now the file has been deleted (Unknown reasons)

www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30309

I've searched on Google and I've only found this:

http://www.egg-of-time.us/board/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=4355

But the "Download" button link to TesNexus (The same link as above), so it's useless.

After long time, I realize this mod strangely disappears from the whole Web.

I hope some players still have this mod (I'm searching for the last version, with 31 damage level)

If you have it, please, upload it on whatever website (Tesnexus, Planet Elderscrolls, Megaupload.....) and give me the link. Or send it to me by e-mail.

If nobody has it, i don't bother you anymore.

Thanks for your attention and your time

Why don't you start out by visiting the Tona Mods Store by Tona (toshizo7). You may find some of the clothes repurposed there. If all else fails you can go right to the source- Tona. Send him a PM and ask if he still has a copy of the mod you're looking for, or one that features the items that were in the old mod.

Good luck with finding it. I hope this helps! :)

The author of this mod isn't Tona.

Tona has created all the meshes and textures and his mod "Tona Mods Store"

A modder called Trandoshan has picked these resources to create this mod.

In his mod, he picked one of armor of tona and make it breakable (When the armor get some damages it get torn: visible damages.)

I've just sent him a message 2 weeks ago, but I didn't get any response.

This mod was downloaded by many people, I hope not all of them have delete/lost it.

Maybe one of them will see this thread.

I see. Well I know Trandoshan, I believe he hasn't been around as much lately. I'll drop him a PM to check out this thread. I'm sure he'll be glad to help if he can.

I see. Well I know Trandoshan, I believe he hasn't been around as much lately. I'll drop him a PM to check out this thread. I'm sure he'll be glad to help if he can.

Thanks + Kudos!

Aww thank you so much! You didn't have to do that. I don't mind helping at all. But I do appreciate the recognition, kind and gentle soul :thumbsup: