Looking for a mod

Amoramor

So, what I'm looking for is a mod that lets you to have your bow and your sword visible at the same time. I don't know if I was dreaming, but I think I saw a mod like this somewhere.

Anyways, if there isn't such a mod, would it be possible to create one? I hate it when I quick-select my bow, my sword vanishes. It makes no sense.

EDIT: To put it clearly: when I draw out my sword, I want my bow to stay on my back. Not disappear into a "fantasy storage backpack of magic", and vice-versa.

Maybe the quick-select system could be ignored and you weapons could have different action keys so that they could both be straightly accessible? Usually F is used to draw out your weapon, but what if F would be used to draw your sword and, for example, G to draw your bow.

Then again, I don't know if it's even possible to do this, but I really hope it is.

It is very possible that you saw someone using a bow as an offhand weapon. Deadly Reflex is the only mod I know of that allows duel wielding combat, and I do not believe it allows duel wielding with bows or other two hand weapons.

I figured it was hotkeys, but it never hurts to check ;) . Anyways, this is making more sense to me now that I think about it. Who stores all their weapons in their (... idk, what do Oblivion characters store their loot in? 0.o) fantasy storage backpack of magic (nailed it) and then has to get them out every time they change weapons mid-combat? Unfortunately I don't think this exists and would only exist if you wanted to wear one as an amulet. Correct me if I am wrong, as I would love this as well.

It is very possible that you saw someone using a bow as an offhand weapon. Deadly Reflex is the only mod I know of that allows duel wielding combat, and I do not believe it allows duel wielding with bows or other two hand weapons.

This is what OP is talking about, and this is the post that should inspire this mod. MANY MANY MANY people use Unlimited Amulets & Rings, so it wouldn't be a problem to have the bow equipped as an amulet or ring (even the tail slot?).

Basically, take a Bow Mesh, set it to amulet or ring slot. Then make a script for whatever bow is equipped, basically whatever needs to be done. A script to ask the user on first load with this mod whether they want to use it as a tail, amulet, or ring slot would be VERY user-friendly; thus recommended to add into the mod.