Zombie Survival

monkybuttface

Ok, I was just thinking on how awesome this would be and...

Ok, player creates there character, is given merc grunt clothes and a 10mm, then the zombies come

Upon killing a zombie (slightly slower ghoul I think) the player gets some caps added to their inventory, this they can use to buy new weapons, armor, unlock gates, usable items (stimpaks, radaway for glowing ones, med-x, etc), and awesome room clearing activators such as nuclear strikes.

the place this would take place in would be a large, very dark area, zombies would spawn just outside the zone of light and rush the player and 3 npc companions, when the player opens a gate the area of light widens, and new spawn points will activate, producing more powerful enemies. If the player needs a break they can use a designated "safe room" door for a certain amount of caps, inside they can rest, store items, and use all the other amenities of a house (if possible a device to allow complete recreation of the character, face, gender, hair, etc) at the end the player will be fighting massive onslaughts of zombies, with some deathclaws or something thrown into the mix, just for variety.

This would require some scripting, im not really sure as to how difficult it would be though, however I imagine it would be a thoroughly enjoyable mod, though there would be no real point in it. Kinda like Super Mario Oblivion.