Aim for the nuts!

centurlic

I was just talking with a friend who was playing FO3. And i came in to him cussing out about how a raider could not only survive, but aim, move, and shout profanities at him when his head had been "crippled". Then I suggested a better way to make him stop would be to shoot him in the nuts. Thus i come to the great modders on FO3 Nexus to pose a request... Can we have a nut shot both in VATS and realtime that result in the male (obviously) character cringing, falling to the ground, and whimpering in pain, assuming the radiation has not all but destroyed the male genetalia.

hmmm..... I don't know if this could be done, as i do not mod for fallout and do not know how the vats system comes up with it's target-able areas, it could probably be done if it is used to target "bones" on the model (if that is how fallout 3 does it idk) however I do think that vats can probably be set up to allow targeting of different things, due to the different targets on some creatures, and i assume creature modders have to set up what can be targeted on new creatures (assuming, i repeat).

The truly hard part would probably be setting it up to be different for males and females, although that might can be done with a simple check (I know that the perk system does it, ex black widow, lady killer) and the dialogue does it as well. So... yeah i think it could be done, and the girls would have to have a different reaction since I doubt it can be setup to target different parts based on gender (then i might be wrong, in which case, BOOB SHOTS!)

Thats my 2 cents, hope it helps

Ouch dude even if it is a game its not cool to shoot people in the balls dude, not at all, even thinking of it is low. I mean what scum bag would shoot his fellow man in the balls? I can understand women kicking balls in self-defense but REALLY?! Does the term "no hits below the belt" mean anything anymore?

Wasn't there another problem with that groin shooting mod that the game had hardwired to only have 6 body part options to shoot, so if you made one for the groin you'd have to take away, say, the left leg or something?

FO:NV may have groin shots built in, it is being made by some of the same people who made the originals, and I believe those had groinshots

They would've totally showed that in a trailer by now, but I guess theres still hope. :turned: