200 raped MSN.com... just sayen...

Cyanidepuppet

I think their fates should be in the hands of their victims.

The families of their victims should decide. Let these scum suffur the mercy they showed their victims, let them scream.

This I can agree with

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just disgusting, I'm not even going to post anything long as words isn't going to sum up how I feel. Violence against women is wrong, these men should get full arm of justice.

You tell them B.E.

Makes me feel ashamed to even be a male. And i've never harmed anyone, I've always been a gentle soul. :( Makes you think of all the pain women go through...

(Sigh).

It makes us stronger Keanu, we go though many things in life and people (even women) look down on us. All we can do is to keep on trucking and hope for the best. That's what makes us stronger. Heck there have been bad things that have happened to me that I don't want to even discuss about but all I can do is to move on with my life and hope for a better future because it is the only thing that we can do.

Yes it is bad, I don't deny that but I don't need to go down to their level of punishment. None of us do. We are all better than this and even though I want these people dead, death is really going to help the victims.

That´s what I mean. With all theese suggestions for punisment I have seen here, I can not distinguish one from another; the good guys from the bad guys.

Just like middleage.

Yes it is bad, I don't deny that but I don't need to go down to their level of punishment. None of us do. We are all better than this and even though I want these people dead, death isn't really going to help the victims.

That´s what I mean. With all theese suggestions for punisment I have seen here, I can not distinguish one from another; the good guys from the bad guys.

Just like middleage.

Sorry I had to fix that. We are all better than them, I just think that killing them is the merciful way to go. I want the guilt to remain in their minds as long as they live.

This looks more like a hate speech thread to me. "Kneecap them" "Chainsaw" "castrationa with acid". That sounds to me like revenge suggestions, comming from same level mob as the violaters. Actually it sounds to me like the old western style lynch attitude.

Does it goes for all cruelties? Do we burn the responsibles from BP now, slowly? Or let them drown in raw oil? Slowly! What about cruelties commited in war, that also will spoil a persons live, give traumes, etc. Should they walk a minefield until they hit a mine?

Come on now we are humans, and forget the old misunderstood rubbish about being a gentleman: "I am a man, and I shall defend the weaker sex". It had been just as traumatic had they raped 200 boys.

Think about the Catholic Church, and all their sex scandals right now. Pedophelia. Small boys. Thousands of lives ruined. Do we talk about that. No, "they are big strong men". "They will cope, and the whole story is probably not true".

Please, try to look at your selves in a mirror, and say: What distinguish me from the others?

OK, Balagor I see the errors of our perception, we should have the rapist's mothers arrange group therapy for their miscreant offspring, maybe a little Crystal therapy while we are at it. It might just be that some find mass rape as an extremely repugnant act deserving the most stringent sanction possible. The Apaches of the southwest buried white rapists up to their necks in the desert and just left them there. Being of Irish descent I know that kneecapping leaves you with a walking reminder for the remainder of your life, something akin to the psychological reminder that the victims will carry for the remainder of their lives.

@Aurielius

As an atheist, I have never liked, nor found the "eye for an eye" princip fruitfull. What good does it do, except for perhaps creating even more hate, and biased people. I can not see how it can make the traumatic experience for the victim, go away, unless the victim is just as perverted as is the violater.

Violence=more violence and hatred=more hatred.

@Balagor

You are of course entitled to your pacifistic point of view, not all evil can be dealt with by turning the other cheek. Since we are having this repartee what would you suggest is an appropriate response?

@Aurielius

I really don´t have the answer, but it is absolutely not more violence. The incidence happend in Congo, commited by a Congoles gang, by some young boys allready traumatized by war. I do not defend their act, but I try to point out the circumstances in wich they commited theese atrocities.