Underpall Cave - Slowdown

ExodusRisen

This is really bugging me. I have been playing the Underpall Cave quest and I got the Sword of the Crusader so I decided to explore the rest of the place.

In one particular hallway, I am getting massive slowdown! o_O

It's the hallway that leads to the South Wing. It starts slowing down as you get near the section near the end of the hall where there is a kind of lower floor with stairs on both ends of it and a brazier on the other side. Exactly before the door to the South Wing. (I cannot figure out what it is about this area that causes the slowdown. It is just a simple dungeon hallway like any other... and yet, it's the laggiest place I know of.)

The slowdown is worse here than anywhere else I've been to in the game, and it seems like turning down the video options do not solve it, although turning down Specular and Indoor Shadows does alleviate the slowdown slightly. Which begs the question...

Is that part of Underpall Cave just made like this, and is what I've tried the best and / or only way of dealing with it? (Even mods like Streamline, and that other one for stopping stutter, did nothing in regards to that hallway! Very strange indeed.)