Help With DMC Stylish Animations : Idles

Okay i've had dmc stylish for a while now .. pretty much everything works the way it should .... apart from the idles ... i keep getting the vanilla idles instead ... i've seen other people that have the idles ... so im sure its in the download .. its just not working. everything else - like the attacks and the idle on the menu screen works .... can anyone help me with this? :confused:

thanks in advance!

i have other animation mods also :

Amazing jump

Liche casting animations

sephs hand to hand

Silver ranger

Actors in charge

Edited by finestanonymous

i had a similar problem. if you open the Meshes/Characters/_male folder, you should see all the animation files. there, you might discover one called Twohandidle_vanilla or something like. delete it. However, when you do, all NPCs will ALSO use the cool dante idle.

if you want a cleaner solution, go get the animation overhaul - MAO or something - to replace all NPC animations with vanilla, and leaving only you with the custom animations.

i had a similar problem. if you open the Meshes/Characters/_male folder, you should see all the animation files. there, you might discover one called Twohandidle_vanilla or something like. delete it. However, when you do, all NPCs will ALSO use the cool dante idle.

if you want a cleaner solution, go get the animation overhaul - MAO or something - to replace all NPC animations with vanilla, and leaving only you with the custom animations.

Thanks mate! it works now... now i can look proper badass :tongue: thank you so much for your help! i appreciate! have a kudo! :thumbsup:

Thanks mate! it works now... now i can look proper badass :tongue: thank you so much for your help! i appreciate! have a kudo! :thumbsup: