Witch Hunt

DarkSpiral

I fullly expected brokenergy to beat me to making this thread. Ninjaed you, broke! :ninja:

This and the Lair of the Shadowbroker on the same day. Come to think of it, Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions is out that day too. Phew, I'm going to spending a lot of time gamin in the next three weeks.

Not a complaint! :biggrin:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could have provided more info but since you didn't I offer this for everyone else.

Chris Priestly confirmed that Witch Hunt will be the final DLC offering for Dragon Age: Origins. Although BioWare promised two years of DLC support for Origins, Priestly said the answer to people asking “What happened to two years of DLC?” is simple: “Dragon Age 2.” So it is supposedly the final DLC offering for DA:O but can you really belive anything you read when money is involved?

It will allow you to import a save file from either Origins or Awakening or allow you to create a new Warden for the module.

It takes place after “nearly a year has passed” since the Archdemon’s death.

It will release Sept. 7 for PC, PS3 and XBOX360 and will cost $7.

Website here: http://dragonage.bioware.com/dao/witch_hunt/

Announcement thread here: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/94/index/4568066/1

Damn! You beat me to it! How dare you...jk. Well at least it would give closer for the DR. Let's hope that it is good DLC not like the other DLC from the DA franchise.

There is one thing to remember, if anyone is going to write anything down. This (and I bold it), this is not the end of Morrigan's story, it's the end of the warden's story, in-fact there are rumors that Morrigan is going to play a major role in DA3. We don't have to worry about dialogue as DG and SC wrote the script.

I am very excited to find out what becomes of that kid... :wacko:

So... what?? It's... going to be the end of the Warden's story?!?! No... no more DLC!!!?!?!?!

But I thought there were so many more adventures in store for my Warden! He still has 30 years left in him, after all!

Big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :(

They "say" it's the last DLC but there are six months between the release of WH and DA2. I don't see that statement as doing anything other than riling up the fan base to beg them for another DLC so they can say, "Ok, we hear you and we are a good company so here is another for you - but this is going to be the last..." and they can do it again and again. I could be wrong but the reality is there is too much money to be wrung out of us in that six months for them to ignore.

Lol am I the only one that tought that the man in DA2 trayer is Morrigans kid? It is few decades after DAO, and if you look at his flashbacks you can se a woman that looks similar to Morrigan and after that the Archdemon - old god whos soul he has inside himself... :excl:

Lol am I the only one that tought that the man in DA2 trayer is Morrigans kid? It is few decades after DAO, and if you look at his flashbacks you can se a woman that looks similar to Morrigan and after that the Archdemon - old god whos soul he has inside himself... :excl:

It is not a few decades after, it begins at the same time as DA:O and finishes ten years later. Additionally it has been confirmed by the developers that Hawke is in no way related to Morrigan.

Don't know if I will bother to get this; already bought 1600 Bioware points yesterday (20 USD) but all that is for Lair of the Shadow Broker and ME2 related stuf...so burnt out on DA.

I will just ask Broke to spoil me in a pm so I don't have to bother buying this. :whistling: