From dust.

Keanumoreira

Ubisoft? Damn it.

They're not a bad company; they make epic games. Doesn't surprise me that they're behind From Dust.

Epic games with stupid Online activation and obstructing anti-piracy measures.

Ubisoft? Damn it.

They're not a bad company; they make epic games. Doesn't surprise me that they're behind From Dust.

Epic games with stupid Online activation and obstructing anti-piracy measures.

:ohmy:

Didn't know that...

Yeah Keanu, Ubisoft is off my to buy list because of that stupid online activation thing. You're lucky that you use console but I don't own consoles so I really feel hurt by the way devs do business with the PC community.

Yeah Keanu, Ubisoft is off my to buy list because of that stupid online activation thing. You're lucky that you use console but I don't own consoles so I really feel hurt by the way devs do business with the PC community.

That's just rude; and they expect to get customer satisfaction from their PC audience? :mad:

As I said in the other thread where you posted this video, this is something I might consider a killer app for DX11, and possibly move to Windows 7 for. (Shooters, so what, big deal)

So we'll see in March I guess. :tongue:

And like I said there too: just imagine a new Black & White that looked and behaved like this. It was already enough fun throwing rocks, trees, people, etc around, watching them roll and crash into things.. with an engine like this, oh man... you'd never get me away from it. :teehee:

Black and White was okay, but it really didn't capture my love of the development and insignifigance of the early caveman. From Dust seems to support this wish, plus it adds in a world you can completly alter. Those are the type of games I wish the world would focuse more on.