Dragon Age 2

RedVexHK

Red eyes... glowing! Nutella... smearing! Qunari...charging! It has all the hits of blur trailers. I'll be in the wait and see approach and for everyone else who's going to nerd rage to oblivion, please note that there is a topic in the DA forums that will discuss everything.

I don't really care about debut trailers, since they don't tell anything about the game itself.

Also, I don't like it how Mass Effect and Dragon Age resemble each other. Voiced dialogue, romances... it's pretty much the same, but the setting and gameplay is different.

I really can't fully explain what I mean. I can't find the words, but still, this is only my opinion.

Otherwise, it looks really cool.

They are not the same, oh I'm really sick and tired of this "Dragon Effect". DA2 has only one protagonist and it is for that game only. DA3 will have a new protagonist and a new area. Plus we don't know much about the game, so people here stop generalising.

I think I explained myself a bit wrong.

What I mean, is that I'm afraid that Bioware will use the same features as in Mass Effect. I heard that for DA2 they made a graphic overhaul, which is good really, but it means that my computer will have a really hard time with it, since I had to use medium graphics setting for DA:O.

Another thing is the voiced protagonist, which they're adding. This feature really bugs me in Mass Effect and in my opinion is the last thing Dragon Age needs.

So what I really meant, was that I'd want Dragon Age to be totally seperate from Mass Effect. The first one was, but I'm afraid this new one won't be as much.

Anyways, I think I went a bit offtopic...

BioWare are using some of the features of ME but it doesn't mean that is going to implemented permanently for the DA2 franchise. They are planing to have a single protagonist for every game, so Hawke is only for DA2 but not for other DA games. I'll bet in DA3, 4, infinity that they'll use different techniques of story telling.