Damage indication

Stavr

My Fallout3 currently have almost all from the single-player FPS of my dream:

- Impressive character customisation with hot girls, brutal males, cute childs and some sort of jerks :whistling:

- Tons of clothing, armors and weapons: lore-friendly, modern-friendly, future-friendly, hentai-friendly and some other sorts of stuffs.

- Many types of places, enemies and stimulations to kill.

But some times I want to see this game more RPG-like. And one of the most important RPG-things it's a damage calculation. After all, I know how it's calc, but IT"S SOME SORT OF RPG, I need to SEE how much exact damage I made when shoot some one and how much damage I'm received whet this thing shoots me.

A long time I thought that this is impossible in FO3 to show the damage on screen. And some sort of "I show this @ corner of screen with lags, check it" mods for Oblivion - not at all what I would like to. But today I came across a video from some TES4-fan asian site and... WOW!!! that's it! :woot: After a couple of minutes the mod was found @ Nexus:

Scathe

:wub:

So, if it possible @ Oblivion, probable some one can do the same @ FO3? And one of my "when I saw Fallout 3 the first time" dream came true...