[WIP] Werewolf: The Awakening

ARLADRIS

I have just check new Feature:Disease Spreading System and it is amazing! 5-10% of Tamriel population are now werewolves and you have ability to create a new ones! Have you ever dreamed about an army? An army of Werewolves? :D It is fantastic, imagine this: you go to Imperial Market and infect EVERY Civilian there and then attack one guard - due to fact werewolves take care of each other, every single one will shapeshift and maul every guard in order to protect player XD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah CTD wolf is right near the stronghold he is a silly little sucker isn't he. I rather "Love" the werewolf ability....

I had always hated the other versions cause your a hulking monster...

so I am rather fond of this one, though I dunno why but my eyes in hybrid form are messed up

I am going to go un-check ren and see if that is it.

then again I added something yesterday and now my eyes are all messed up, so yeah yay me...

CTD Wolf: Heh Heh Heh I make all your players angry.....

I am half tempted to go in and edit the spawn point for him and move it further away....

same with the whole rocks...though....I still haven't learned the whole getting them off my computer right

so yeah... apparently its something to do with the file pathway or something I dunno XD

This 'CTD Wolf'(:D) is not so big problem, he will be removed, path grids will be updated. Stronghold needs some work. I have just implemented Infection System - it looks like in Lycanthropy Curse, when Lucian were passing his gift onto you :) and yes it was tested and works perfect! I have infected in this way half bruma town and then start war: Civilian vs Guards :D and it looks pretty amazing seeing Guards owned by the Civilians(half in Hybrid Mode, half in Werewolf one) XD. Soon I will upload new video.

Hybrid Form - if someone will see you in this state in radius of 750 units, they will recognize you as werewolf and to keep your identity safe they will have to die or become a Werewolf(infection) :), hybrid form is also hard to maintain, you loose 1 hunger point every second

Its just the only way to keep the form up and open doors XP

comes in real handy when you wanna just half phase out and kill stuff trust me, but then you must feed or you die X-X blech <<< what happens after you ignore it XD

0.o awesome. I don't think the part that everyone knows you are a werewolf is very real though. In vanilla, you have red eyes, pale face, and fangs sticking out and no one would think you were a vampire. This is just an eye change. Maybe if your hunger gets below ~300 they would figure it out?

For now only eye changes, due to fact i am not animator or modeler there is no way i will make this, maybe i will take it from another mod(if i get permission) or somebody else will want to help in this matter. I mean that Hybrid form is done, but just appearance is not.

"Creating a Newborn Army" movie has been added.

'A Newborn Army doesn't need thousands like a Human Army. And no Human Army could stand against them.'. Quotation from Twilight Eclipse movie(a little boring, however there are a werewolves and just because of that it may be worth watching).

New features:

*AI has been significantly upgraded(to maximum) - all actors included

*most of the scripts have been again rebuilt, there is no RemoveMe command any more(due to fact it produces sometimes CTDs and freezes) + StartCombat function has been upgraded(this function is dangerous, sometimes it produces CTDs even when called on 100 % VALID actors)

*Werewolves have their own society with laws, they take care of each other, fight or hunt together

*You are now allowed to create a Newborns(for videos purpose I have disabled some features) - Discipline Wolf's Soul:

-it lower your hunger and humanity level

*All Newborn Werewolves are UNIQUE:

-in 72 hours, they become Werewolves

-attributes on different levels

-disciplines on different levels

-health, fatigue, damage, resilience and more depends mostly on their Human Form Statistics

-they have 3 forms: Human, Hybrid and Werewolf

-Newborns always have the lowest Rank in Werewolves Community

-they can be recruited into your crew

-there are almost no limits, you can make an army(10,100,even 1000 werewolves) and be their leader

-Werewolves Guards will pay your fine, infected vendors will sell cheaper stuff, you can even infect a Ruler of the city

-Newborns can coexist with Humans, they shapeshift only if directly attacked or when defending another Werewolf

*Disciplines are not spells, they are completely custom effects and their power depend on their level - NPC may use them as well as Player

*NPC can now pick proper discipline, when it is needed(for example rabies when fight has just started - custom AI[upgraded])