[WIP] Werewolf: The Awakening

ARLADRIS

Oh a hybrid form you could ask the creator of wolven anthro s

they are a half human and werewolf like form they have wolven feet and ears and tails...

they also have a wolf from in the scripts, but they turn into little wolves...

Maybe the creator would allow you to use the half from with credit.

Wolven anthro's

Edited by ivyislost

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have looked into this mod. It seems author has created his own race, however I do not imagine Werewolves to look like that in Hybrid Form :) I do not know maybe this are my tastes only, but they look like taken from Anime :) I would like them to look something like this: http://trevmurphy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ebay_aceo_underworld_lucian.JPG or http://www.earthsmightiest.com/images/news/moviestv/Raze3.20.jpg . So in order to do this I only need proper eye texture, teeth mesh + face morpher.

there are serveral modders resources out there including one that has all sorts of feet and claw meshes and textures but when i tried to find it again i could not find it. however the slofs mod has plenty of claws to chose from if thats what you are looking for.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24440

does anyone know where i can sing up for this mod as a beta tester?

About Unholy Darkness - it seems this is the only mod, which has new eyes, teeth, blood + face morpher. However I am pretty sure author will not give a permission to use this elements in another mod... Why? Because he wants to get some money from his works(as I read he declared that he spent over 2000 hours, even more than me :)) - I understand his point of view - to change game in this scale, but this mod requires other mods(OBSE + a few more) and selling it is illegal(and just not right in my opinion,due to fact mods must be free).

hum didn't have to buy it to download it but eh, hum well shame either way....

I plan to spend hours on the one im doing just for the enjoyment of it

and getting to play something i worked so hard on and to let others as well enjoy it.

hum didn't have to buy it to download it but eh, hum well shame either way....

I plan to spend hours on the one im doing just for the enjoyment of it

and getting to play something i worked so hard on and to let others as well enjoy it.

What are you working on? If you care to share that is.

^-^ the links in my sig, its a whole bunch of things that will eventually be one thing O.O

at the moment, though im still working on the cm, partner who will be the quest giver as well,

(sorta like the advanced cms vilja and stoker etc, but yeah)

the link has the full run down....its just yeah long and painstakingly tiring some days.