[WIP] Werewolf: The Awakening

ARLADRIS

^-^ the links in my sig, its a whole bunch of things that will eventually be one thing O.O

at the moment, though im still working on the cm, partner who will be the quest giver as well,

(sorta like the advanced cms vilja and stoker etc, but yeah)

the link has the full run down....its just yeah long and painstakingly tiring some days.

D'oh! Sorry for not noticing! I was so distracted by the kitteh. Though your link doesn't seem to work. It does something weird, but if you delete the http:/blah blah blah before tesnexus it works. And actually I have seen this :) I just didn't know you were the OP . Sounds great and hope it gets finished :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no kidding, and I was gonna humbly ask if someone would send me the password for the mod, so I can continue testing it, maybe now nothing will conflict XD

send it mail or whatever, I deleted the other like a tard >.< :wallbash:

New video uploaded: Creating a Newborn Army 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u_IObyQNj0

This mod could be already split into 10-20 others, and is going to be even better!

I can say only one thing: OBSE's Arrays are amazing.

And now I am pretty sure about one thing: you had crash == one of your mods did it. Oblivion is unbelievable stable game(I mean it). My notebook is a weak one(config in my profile, videos have been made on different notebook): playing on 800x600, all fades max, except shadows and specular lighting, hdr on, 400mb(!!) of free ram memory and no crashes for 8 hours testing(game slutter a lot, combat == 6-9 fps, but NO CRASHES). I now know exactly which functions are dangerous and how to fix their bugs. Funny thing is even the advanced modders are not aware of their 'second nature'(sometimes I read advices for newbies, and I see code which under certain conditions will produce CTDs, and noone correct them....).

Oblivion is so messy, from my experience I could already write a few articles about its weirdness...

New Features:

*AI has been upgraded to a whole new level, even I was surprised I manage to cheat this game in this matter:) :

+Combat System is completely independent from Vanilla one: I have found a way to use StartCombat function without law penalties(yeah infected Guards will not hunt Werewolves kind or act strangely, everything is perfectly in sync - it was pretty hard, but I did it): Systems, which were upgraded a lot:

-Human Vs Human

-Human Vs Werewolf

-User Is Scared

-User knows your true identity

+Party System has been upgraded: Werewolves remember previous orders, all bugs connected with strange path finding have been found as well, new order 'Turn Them' - all your party members will try to find a target to infect, if not they will follow previous order or after infection they will too follow previous order - this feature works more than amazing[watch video if you do not believe]

+All stuff works MUCH better(performance, reaction, no AI Overload)

+It is hard to describe, better see this in action in new movie:), due to fact I have almost completely change Combat AI behaviour

*AI Overload Prevention System has been implemented: no more AI Overload - I do not know if there is any mods that do it, but I wanted to implemented that and this was pretty easy[Placed in Mods Kernel]

*Hunted List has been implemented: every werewolf(Human or Creature) will be put into this list(even player) while:

*in combat

*protecting other werewolf

*Hybrid or Werewolf Form

*Transforming

Regular Humans will know, who they should fight with - my Custom AI Combat System - work even better than in Vanilla Oblivion, and is completely independent from Vanilla ones.

*Upgraded ability to create Newborns: no bugs, almost everybody may be infected, one word: Fantastic :)

Not sure if this is still present in your build, but when Lucien bites me the first time, he casts paralyze or whatever, then gives me a friendly 'Hi!' before ripping my throat out :)

I noticed a repeating script in the console called 'Let error in console' or something to that extent. While it is probably meant to be there, it loads almost 4 times a second and noticeably drops my FPS. Is this fixed or is it my side?

It's Arladris's mod, so he gets the final say, but I'll post one anyways :)

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/09272008/e/f/8/9/ef89c727606c60_full.jpg

^^ This one looks bada**. jk.

http://api.ning.com/files/Xy2-ulGCfj1bVzi2W4soMkCiTHBhA90ZeF8hx3IqBxIQu5x-niVzk*ObiSTNnIwQICLDvxo40JStcTEBrQO*YAFw4zBhBT-n/WolfBrown.jpg

^^ has a nice build. The rest of his body isn't visible though.

http://www.intarsia.com/I-107%20Howling%20Wolf.Intarsia.jpg

^^ looks like it would match the head.

Btw, do you mean that you'll model one? Or are you talking texturing?