[WIP] Werewolf: The Awakening

ARLADRIS

I don't understand...

The first one was just for fun. Disregard it.

The second is what I think the head should be shaped like,

and the third is what I think the body should be shaped like.

Anyways, if you're doing this, Arladris probably has his own ideas. Wait until he comes back on.

Edit: Is a side picture some kind of term? Sorry if I'm a noob :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alonsomartinez -> if you are really interested in upgrading wolves appearance, new mesh must be rigged(I do not remember proper word) to the standard dog skeleton - but i think you already know that. I do not think adding fur would look nice, due to fact i have tried it myself in blender(I know some basics) and later in game.

Beefyh -> errors in console are definitely on your side -> paste some of them here. The reason why they pop out(if it is connected with this mod) is that you use save with previous version of WTA with a newest one(some arrays are simply not initialized). I am using console myself to track any bugs connected with bad arrays index - and there are any :)

I am totaly amazed of what you have done so far. I bow my hat in front of you sir and I only wish more modders like yourself would join this place. I love the idea behind this mod, not to mention the mod itself. Keep up the good work and many thanks for working on such a great mod. I'll book this for now and I will check it every once in a while to see how it goes.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

alonsomartinez -> if you are really interested in upgrading wolves appearance, new mesh must be rigged(I do not remember proper word) to the standard dog skeleton - but i think you already know that. I do not think adding fur would look nice, due to fact i have tried it myself in blender(I know some basics) and later in game.

Beefyh -> errors in console are definitely on your side -> paste some of them here. The reason why they pop out(if it is connected with this mod) is that you use save with previous version of WTA with a newest one(some arrays are simply not initialized). I am using console myself to track any bugs connected with bad arrays index - and there are any :)

It seems to have fixed itself :)

Hey sorry i had some massive issues as of late >.<

anyway, only issues i have had so far were due to incompatibilities with other mods

unholy darkness, they seem to have issues together, if you load WTA after they both seem to run I am running them both at the moment like that.

but anyway how is everyone ^^

thanks for the key again btw

The only issue I have seen is the issue, which Creator of Unholy Darkness has too - with appearance -> in his site he wrote something about double eyes textures, which come with Rens pack thats why it is all messed up - I do not know anything about that, the only solution is to make a choice: Rens pack or Hybrid Form(I mean Hybrid Form appearance could be disabled in WTA Config Menu). I have just found nice looking eye textures(4, player can make a choice), now i have to pick a different wolves skins textures, however I have found only one modder resource(the same from which i have taken present skin). Now I am going to have exam, after it I will make some preparations for new beta release - and range of changes is huge(previous release had some bugs with party system[packages] and entire AI behavior, now you can create newborns, which can level just as player + you can choose an inventory for them too and this feature is just amazing)

Edit: Beefyh: I meant Werewolf Form Level(player can reach 20th, they 15th)

The only issue I have seen is the issue, which Creator of Unholy Darkness has too - with appearance -> in his site he wrote something about double eyes textures, which come with Rens pack thats why it is all messed up - I do not know anything about that, the only solution is to make a choice: Rens pack or Hybrid Form(I mean Hybrid Form appearance could be disabled in WTA Config Menu). I have just found nice looking eye textures(4, player can make a choice), now i have to pick a different wolves skins textures, however I have found only one modder resource(the same from which i have taken present skin). Now I am going to have exam, after it I will make some preparations for new beta release - and range of changes is huge(previous release had some bugs with party system[packages] and entire AI behavior, now you can create newborns, which can level just as player + you can choose an inventory for them too and this feature is just amazing)

Does this mean a level offset or actual earning of level? :teehee:

sounds great. Can't wait to be honest. >.< if i ever get all my issues ironed out, atm i can't even step out of imperial city...says i can't go that way...like the borders are enabled but they aren't so i throw my hands up and am removing many mods XD

starting to wanna chew on ren, lol it conflicts with everything under the sun in my mod list...