[WIP] Werewolf: The Awakening

ARLADRIS

Welcome,

In last few days I have implement some additional features, as far as i can tell, there is almost everything done - there is only one "bug" - I think without a way to prevent it -> is connected with infecting people, in order to infect NPC, he/she already has to be persistent reference, however there is no command to check how many references have the same base - good thing is there are a lot of bases with one ref attached(even most of the guards have got different bases) ~90% maybe more - so in order to make sure you will be forced to infect people with unique names or npc, who you are sure, have base with single ref.

Fixex(there are more, but this ones are major - implementation took many scripts lines)

You are now able to gain exp points even in hybrid form - as in werewolf form, you do not have to kill, you just have to inflict damage: mods kernel will calculate how many exp points you should gain per hit + you gain some exp points just by playing in Hybrid or Werewolf Form

NPCs werewolves now gain bonuses to statistics too, when using disciplines

Ini file has been added - and I am still placing there some commands(cheats, configs etc)

Backward Anim has been fixed as well

Bad thing is MMM creators have not respond on my post, so if somebody knows from which mod i may take 4 wolves textures(good looking ones) + I will gain permission on using them, let me know...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now, there is no download link: file status WIP(Work in progress). However almost everything is ready. Bug, described above has been fixed, small fixes and upgrades have been implemented as well(like some percentage of Tamriel population already infected with Lycanthropy - value can be set in ini file), ReadMe is almost ready(for now contains 18 pages). I have just finished main optimization(and really works smoother now).

The only thing left is to divide esp file into one esm and one esp, write tutorial for modders interested in creating werewolf havens or companions, make some screens and upload new version.

This version is built on OBSE v19b4, as far as I can say this is really stable version(function used from this version: update3D and eventhandlers).

So you should expect file any day(it is up to how fast I will find alternative wolf skins, due to fact MMM creators do not respond on posts).

No, I can't. First, I need to get permission, otherwise file will be taken down from tesnexus.

ReadMe(18.5 pages) and Modder Tutorial(4 pages) are ready.

Currently I am testing and placing commands in ini file(present ini is already powerful enough, every necessary aspect may be controlled: HUD, % of infected, leveling system, exp system, ai overload panel, appearance modification, damage formulas + more).

When I finish testing, I will divide this esp into esm and esp(with Tes4Gecko and Tes4Edit).

At the end, I will install all my favourite mods(deadly reflex, MMM, OOO, BTMod + more) and check compatibility. If everything goes smooth(however I doubt that, there are always complications...), file will be uploaded at the weekend(take under consideration I have normal life too...)

This mod adds a race with the ability to transform into a wolf. You can try asking it's creator for the wolf textures used:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32821

Edit:

And I don't think there is any problems with using MMM wolf textures. I think they were from Slof's Dog texture mod, here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24318

LogicDragon -> thanks for info and links, i will look into them.

I have spent last 10 hours(-.-) on creating fully working esp and esm file - I even started to doubt, if this is possible, due to fact almost every script in my mod has connections with 5(sometimes 20) others and making them work separately were impossible. However after rethink, I have found not an easy way - but at last it is working. Benefits: Esm file now contain all Kernel Data + some necessary form ids + some scripts. Registering new, custom werewolf is easy(require basic knowledge of using CS), modder tutorial has been created as well as an example.esp(modder tutorial refers to this file, explains its functions, usage) - this file contains two STANDARD NPCs(not werewolf) with added one, single token(wih script), which register them in Mods Kernel as werewolves(yes, you may specify EVERY attribute for them: their werewolf form level, attributes levels, disciplines level, fur colors, eye colors, if their werewolf form will level up or not, etc...).

Right now, I have to pick alternative fur colors + test, if everything is really working as it should.