ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Need help Finding Mod

epivgamer317

So a year and a half ago i watched a series on you tube on this mod that was very much like RTS (Real Time Settler), now that i have my own computer i am looking for that mod but i cant find it. If you know of any mod like RTS Than could you please post some, im sure someone else is wondering.

(Oh and if anyone knows of any surefire ways to increase FPS please reply, im running on a Gateway Laptop so you can guess how bad im doing, Thanks)

I don't know about the mod (sorry! I wish I could help!) but there are some starter ways to help increase your fps:

1. Outside the game - don't open any browsers. Minimal programs only. Go through your windows services and stop and disable all the unneeded services. Like, on my machine, does Google REALLY need to update itself all the time? And Adobe? These things go out there and "check" for updates extremely frequently and they slow down your machine - and games. Don't allow your virus/malware checkers to run while gaming. They can start up while you're in game and just bring your machine to a halt.

2. In-game: lower your graphics settings.

3. Make sure you have enough RAM. More is better if you only have a bit, but there's a point where more doesn't help. How much do you have in your system?

There are other more meticulous things, but these are for starters.