Heal magicka while sleeping

Lainge

I took the atronach birthstone for roleplaying purposes, but because of the extra RPing mods I am using, I have no current way to heal my magicka. I was wondering how I could make it so that when I went to sleep I would fully recover my magicka.

I am currently using the 'See you sleep' mod, so if maybe that could be edited so that I heal the magicka when I am lying down on the bed/bedroll.

Thanks in advance.

I have no clue what the actually commands are, so I'll list the functions :)

Perform a check for sleep menu when starting the lay down function of see you sleep.

If check comes back true, set player base attribute magicka to full :P (idk what magicka is referenced as)

As I understand, the waiting and sleeping menus just purge your buffer while setting the timescale to 60.

Correct me if I am wrong.

In other words, correct me.

Well I tried to look some stuff up for you, but I could not find a good way to see if your character is sleeping. There is the wait/sleep menu, but I don't think it distinguishes between waiting and sleeping. Also, I took a quick look at See You Sleep, but it seems to be quite complicated and I didn't want to dig through to see how it works, sorry.