New York City mod?

MysteriousStranger101

Ok, I'm not good at modding and there only a few short months between now and Fallout New Vegas, and I, as a veteran player of Fallout 3 on all consoles, especially PC, would really like the chance to make a really cool mod as a last thing before the new game. But I can't mod for beans and thus I'd maybe like to inquire to the veteran modders on the nexus about working with some of them via web to essentially give them a storyboard and then they create it in the G.E.C.K. With school starting here in the next couple of weeks I can probably develop solid characters, story and a general idea of what it might look like, is there anyone who may be interested in this?

I'm going to go ahead and put down the main idea of the mod:

The lone wanderer after awakening from his 2 weeks of being unconscious in the citadel, picks up a new radio signal that is little more than what sounds to be some halfway insane ghoul, but the thing that sticks out is that the transmission can be heard all over the wasteland, which is a feat only a small amount of people are capable of. The ghoul speaks of a dense city to the northeast bristling with anarchy chaos and all sorts of critters. Especially ghouls. Now regardless, you find it peculiar and decide to inspect it, upon finding the radio station, you don't find the ghoul, instead, you find a a terminal that is in pristine condition. Turns out, the message was being spread all over the east coast, and only those found the broadcasting stations first got the real message. Upon further examination you find a holotape of a completely sane ghoul, if not more of a scholar, begging for assistance up in the city against the forces that are quickly overcoming the ghouls in the city. In the end of the message you are informed that there is a motorcycle to the northeast of Old Olney that works and can get you there within a few days. Now here is where you find your first reward, which is a solid sum of a hundred caps and a scoped lever action rifle.

Now if your interested, please inform me and I'll be glad to give you the rest of the storyboard.

Well, you see with that mod, the thing hasn't been worked on or even commented on for at around 9 months. The last comment was posted in December of last year and the file was actually made in June of 2009. I personally doubt that the person who was working on that mod is doing anything with it anymore thats why I came on here to inquire. Now I appreciate you bring this to light, because if someone does want to make this mod they can use resources from that in order to help along development