MMO style friendly health bars

Maniac3020

For those times when I'm fighting alongside friendlies, I would like to be able to display their health on the side of my screen, like in an MMORPG, so I can heal them if they are in danger of dieing. I can't go scanning their health bars by mousing over them with the crosshair in the middle of combat.

Is it possible to make a spell or something that would display the health of selected npcs on my screen?

Edit: On a side note, I know there are mods that give the player health regen, but I didn't find any that said they gave npcs health regen. I'd like to see friendlies get their health back. It seems stupid to come across someone a day after you fought with them, and they are still at low health.

I believe friendlies do restore health. I have seen guards restore health moments after fights end. I am positive that the health bars would be possible, as npc's health does have a value and making the value into an hud element wouldn't take anything besides scripting, which I lack :) .

I believe friendlies do restore health. I have seen guards restore health moments after fights end. I am positive that the health bars would be possible, as npc's health does have a value and making the value into an hud element wouldn't take anything besides scripting, which I lack :) .

I don't know what mod you're running, but never have I seen an npc restore his health, except the few who use healing spells.