Good looking male characters/races

roiyaru

So here is my dilema, I want to play a male character and am currently playing a female since I cant seem to find any good looking male races or save files. I am not so great at creating a good looking male character because the original races given to you start off with a realy ugly base..therefore making them very hard to work with.

Not to mention playing a female character kind of puts off my ability to roleplay, mostly because I end up starring at her ass all day or watching her boobs bounce. Therefore i cant really get into my character beyond that xD

I was wondering if anyone knew about any male races that have a good looking base character or if anyone could show me some decent male save files I coud use. Im not looking to be a prettyboy elf and still want to look tough.

Thanks in advance ^^

What I usually do is start off with an ordinary race (for example, Breton) then click "Random" until it generates a face I like.

Try it. :)

O.M.G, shaklee1, I posted within seconds of you posting. lol

with a better answer :wallbash:

Edited by MadMike710

If you've got the Shivering Isles expansion, you may enjoy playing the Male Dark Seducer. I've got a mod up that takes the best textures for them, and I think themales look great too. http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30904

And absolutely any of the races recently released by dustinflan. http://tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1774484

I appreciate all the responses but im looking for something with a decidedly more animeish feel, such as cloud from final fantasy and things like that. I just havent been happy with anything yet sorry . Its killing me :wallbash: