Alma Wade

SgtYork

I did a search through the topics, and only found that there was a request for the red dress, and for a F.E.A.R. quest to be made, but I didn't see one for a playable adult Alma Wade.

So that being said, I'd like to suggest an Alma Wade God Mode Character that when you target a character either turns to a charred skeleton, or flies apart... the method could perhaps be switchable as a weapon, but that wouldn't require the action of holding anything, or the movements of using bare-fisted fighting.

Of course the adult Alma Wade would have to be completely naked, so there would need to be a detailed nude made, however in the F.E.A.R. 2 game she isn't always clearly visible, though i imagine a few players would want to check her out regardless.

Alma would also need to be a character that if possible could walk through walls, I know that turning off collision allows this to happen, but I don't know if it can be practically applicated to still alow for surface world walking.

In addition Alma would need to have God Mode equipped from the start, so that she could be resistant to all enemies. With the exception of the womdering Chuck Norris character... (kidding, though that would be awesome too, and would make a lot of people look over their shoulder more).

I'm not sure how much work could be put into a decent character, but the ability to switch between Adult Alma, and a Child Alma (maybe by equipping and unequipping an weapon?) would be awesome, something that could be used with the Enhanced Children mod would be preferable.

If anyone thinks that this character is capable of being made, I'd be grateful for life.

Thank you for your time, and consideration.